• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Learning Full-Stack Web Development

ywzak

Feb 5, 2021
Hello Babiato Community
First of all I apologize if this is posted in the wrong section but I am not sure where this should go.

Being a full-stack web developer has always been my dream and I purchased multiple web development courses but always felt lost midway through the course, specially when I reach backend development or frameworks.

Now that I have 6 months long vacation I would like to resume my learning.
I have good foundation in programming languages in general (loops, functions, etc..) and I have good knowledge in HTML, CSS and JavaScript. However for the purpose of resuming my learning, I think I would need to go for a refreshing course.

With that said, can you guys recommend best courses, websites and/or tools (I don't mind paying) for full-stack web development to the level that I can create my own website or have my part-time job?

Also there is a vast amount of frameworks out there and I am not sure where to start. Can someone recommend a pathway for learning them?

I am interested in developing websites with e-commerce, PWA, etc...

I cannot recommend this Javascript course more:

HTML is easy but CSS is not and if you think you wanna learn more of CSS in an advanced manner then you should finish this one:

Thank you! Then once I am done with these, do you have any recommended courses for backend / frameworks

I cannot recommend this Javascript course more:
Waoo 52 hours!!!
HTML is easy but CSS is not and if you think you wanna learn more of CSS in an advanced manner then you should finish this one:
Reviews for this course are amazing!

Can you recommend a python course for a complete beginner like myself?

Hello Babiato Community
First of all I apologize if this is posted in the wrong section but I am not sure where this should go.

Being a full-stack web developer has always been my dream and I purchased multiple web development courses but always felt lost midway through the course, specially when I reach backend development or frameworks.

Now that I have 6 months long vacation I would like to resume my learning.
I have good foundation in programming languages in general (loops, functions, etc..) and I have good knowledge in HTML, CSS and JavaScript. However for the purpose of resuming my learning, I think I would need to go for a refreshing course.

With that said, can you guys recommend best courses, websites and/or tools (I don't mind paying) for full-stack web development to the level that I can create my own website or have my part-time job?

Also there is a vast amount of frameworks out there and I am not sure where to start. Can someone recommend a pathway for learning them?

I am interested in developing websites with e-commerce, PWA, etc...

I'd recommend The Odin Project. It is completely free (Frontend + Backend) and they offer some challenges (more like projects) that you can work on and get the help you need as well.

They have a Discord channel where you can ask questions too.

Reactions: ywzak
I would recommend Learn Python the hard way by Zed.A Shaw

It's detailed and you'll not feel lost midway
but you have to have a little foundation in shell and basic commands
the book is in the internet and if you can't find a free version of it PM me, I'll send you a copy
Waoo 52 hours!!!

Reviews for this course are amazing!

Can you recommend a python course for a complete beginner like myself?

Reactions: ywzak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock