• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

LearnDash - Learning Management System For WordPress

LearnDash - Learning Management System For WordPress v4.13.0

No permission to download
Heys guys can someone explain how to null, testing & can't do anything with the site...

Thanks in advance for help.

Attachments

• learndash3303_n.zip
    6.6 MB · Views: 218
Thanks worked great, thought there might be an issue, because you can set a loader to be shown as page loads, & it never loaded completely, just hung, went in turned off, everything is good, as I can see...

Thank you so much, appreciate your effort & help...

Reactions: Mscv50
LearnDash MailChimp v1.1.3

Attachments

• learndash-mailchimp.zip
    215.5 KB · Views: 59
Reactions: alengpro
LearnDash LMS - Elementor v1.0.3

Attachments

• learndash-elementor.zip
    69 KB · Views: 135
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Does anyone know how to export import the same learndash a course / contents / quiz to other website (other domain)?

Thanks in advance for those who do not mind sharing it.

You can export courses, lessons and topics using Wordpress Export found in Tools menu on WP admin dashboard.

if you have quizzes and other stuff, there's an option inside learndash settings to export and import them.

Does anyone know how to export import the same learndash a course / contents / quiz to other website (other domain)?

Thanks in advance for those who do not mind sharing it.

Reactions: underwater
You can export courses, lessons and topics using Wordpress Export found in Tools menu on WP admin dashboard.

if you have quizzes and other stuff, there's an option inside learndash settings to export and import them.

Thank you for your guidance.

There is this thing I found when I tried to import:
"Missing ProQuiz Associated Settings."

And when I manually import one by one quiz (using learndash quiz export import feature), the questions showed up are not all the questions, so many questions are missing/gone.

I'm not sure what cause this error. Do you have any comment about it?

Hi everyone,

I recently installed the LearnDash LMS v3.3.0.1.

Does anyone know if the Addons panel is supposed to be working? it just redirects me to the overview page whenever I click on it. I'm trying to install the Course Grid Addon.

And by the way (only if you know), will installing the updates directly through the WP Admin disable the nulled licensing?

Thanks!

LearnDash – Stripe Integration v1.8.0

LearnDash | Uncanny Continuing Education Credits v3.1

LearnDash – Course Grid v1.7.0

Attachments

• learndash-stripe1.8.0.zip
    452.1 KB · Views: 59
  • learndash-course-grid1.7.0.zip
    27.6 KB · Views: 140
  • uncanny-continuing-education-credits3.1.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 98
Thank you Babak, Nullmaster and other trusted upoader for having so many awesome resources to share.

I'm using the current version of learndash lms from the official babiato resources here

Is it right that in the lastest version, a question in quiz can not be edited in the rich format like it used to be in the old version? I have to edit manully one question per one question in their own post, instead of directly in the quiz builder page (answers are still available to edit in rich text format)

Is it only me who can not do the setting or other users as well ?

Reactions: donvizzini
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock