• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

LearnDash - Learning Management System For WordPress

LearnDash - Learning Management System For WordPress v4.13.0

No permission to download
Thank you guys for the update.
This plugin is really good, especially if combined with woocommerce (for payments), woocommerce subscriptions (well for subscriptions), and wishlist member for advanced (let's say complicated) membership levels, combined with buddyboss theme & platform.

The results are amazing, a real e-learning social platform with hundreds of possibilities.

If you guys are interested, I can share how I did it.
I can also share a simple set up, like LD + woo + subscriptions and that's it.

You tell me, and I'll prepare some kind of step-by-step for you.

Ps: This is to give back to this amazing community.
Cheers.
NoBs

LearnDash Notes | Snap Orbital v1.6.7.2
Anyone else have issue with the saving, print & download, every time I've tried to use the plugin, can never do any of those things, so I just delete plugin, can't find anything concern in a search...

Any thoughts could be helpful

This plugin is really good, especially if combined with woocommerce (for payments), woocommerce subscriptions (well for subscriptions), and wishlist member for advanced (let's say complicated) membership levels, combined with buddyboss theme & platform.

The results are amazing, a real e-learning social platform with hundreds of possibilities.

Cheers.
NoBs

Hi Nobs,

You can share how to config / setup best practice LD in this great forum.

Thanks

Hi Nobs,

You can share how to config / setup best practice LD in this great forum.

Thanks
Hi there
Ok, but what config members here wanna know about? because there are many many possibilities, depends on the website (and functions) one want.

With membership or with subscription, limitations of what, what payments, groups & forums limitations, profile type upgrade/downgrade, zoom integration, paid membership monthly/yearly, courses paid one time or in few times, both ways... so on, so on.. as you see not just one possibility here.

If few here ask for one precise config, I'll do a tutorial.
Regards.

Cheers.
NoBs
Yeah! Sure you can create steps to helps us and build better working website. That will help many others too.

Hi there
Ok, but what config members here wanna know about? because there are many many possibilities, depends on the website (and functions) one want.

With membership or with subscription, limitations of what, what payments, groups & forums limitations, profile type upgrade/downgrade, zoom integration, paid membership monthly/yearly, courses paid one time or in few times, both ways... so on, so on.. as you see not just one possibility here.

If few here ask for one precise config, I'll do a tutorial.
Regards.

You can discuss everything that you have mentioned. Probably others may not be aware of points that you are discussing. So, all your experience will help other as a building block.

Babak updated LearnDash - The Most Trusted WordPress LMS Plugin with a new update entry:

LearnDash Plugin v3.4.0.4 Nulled

Download LearnDash v3.4.0.4 - WordPress LMS Plugin by LearnDash Nulled Free
Update: 3.4.0.4
Update

Updated use php timestamp for quiz completion times rather than a JS based value
Bugfix
Fixed modifying course progress from the backend user profile in the wp-admin resets all incomplete courses
Fixed sprintf warning too few arguments

Read the rest of this update entry...

Good ay all

To those interested and asking about how to set up LearndDash with other plugins etc.

@CoderLady
@maumaju
@nirvxxx
etc

You guys must realize, that the possibilities are kind of endless, it all depends of what you want to do/sell.
What kink of platform you wanna set up?
To sell what, how, one time payment or membership, what is frequency of payment, what about groups and forums, messages, pages, access, and levels etc.
You should write down (in a text file) what you want as options, to who, when, and how, then from there, you will know what is needed or not.

I will probably create a new thread in the guides/help section, we we can discuss the options, exchange ideas etc.

This thread is about the plugin and it's update, better not pollute it with discussions about various set ups.

What do you think? And in what section should I start the thread? suggestions please.

Hope this helps.
Cheers.

Reactions: maumaju
Good ay all

To those interested and asking about how to set up LearndDash with other plugins etc.

@CoderLady
@maumaju
@nirvxxx
etc

You guys must realize, that the possibilities are kind of endless, it all depends of what you want to do/sell.
What kink of platform you wanna set up?
To sell what, how, one time payment or membership, what is frequency of payment, what about groups and forums, messages, pages, access, and levels etc.
You should write down (in a text file) what you want as options, to who, when, and how, then from there, you will know what is needed or not.

I will probably create a new thread in the guides/help section, we we can discuss the options, exchange ideas etc.

This thread is about the plugin and it's update, better not pollute it with discussions about various set ups.

What do you think?

Hope this helps.
Cheers.

I agree with you, I think you can create a new thread for discuss detail about LD Solution.

Looks like another update is out for learndash.

Also how to stop the invalid key message?

Reactions: prema.escuela
There is a new version of LearnDash LMS available. View version 3.4.0.5 details or update now.
Please Update and fix this message
License of your plugin LearnDash LMS is invalid or incomplete. Please click here and update your license.

Reactions: M.C
pls test it.
add ons

Dear @NullMaster
The LearnDash Related Files and addons you graciously uploaded are all unavailable. The Message is:

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
The account that created this link has been terminated due to multiple violations of our Terms of Service.

Kindly review. If anyone can reupload them or 3.0.5 that will be awesome.

Reactions: M.C
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock