• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

LearnDash - Learning Management System For WordPress

LearnDash - Learning Management System For WordPress v4.13.0

No permission to download
Hmmm, that is strange - although I did notice that this plugin hasn't been updated in a while.

Perhaps it could have something to do with the LearnDash 3.0 Template they mention here? https://www.learndash.com/support/docs/add-ons/compatibility/#elementor_integration

I do not use LearnDash myself, so I'm not that familiar with how it works.

Edit: The last update was in January this year, although it also mentions requiring Elementor PRO in order to be compatible.

it is activated, in fact it Is really strange, it is the last version available ?

Somehow, I can't change Learndash Permalinks after updated to 3.6.0. The Learndash permalinks always restored to default values.

Roll back to 3.5.1.3 and permalinks back to normal

it doesn't activate, I have to delete or wp admin doesn't work anymore.
Maybe you have the old instructor role plugin installed?
i read it somewhere that old instructor role plugin+LD 3.6.0 can cause Fatal Error.

Hello, does anyone have LearnDash Notifications? I need Group Leaders to know when an assignment has been uploaded by a student. Thanks! :)

Hello, does anyone have LearnDash Notifications? I need Group Leaders to know when an assignment has been uploaded by a student. Thanks! :)
I'm sure this has been posted, but ......

Attachments

• learndash-notifications-1.5.3.zip
    92.7 KB · Views: 78
  • Love
Reactions: Babak
Maybe you have the old instructor role plugin installed?
i read it somewhere that old instructor role plugin+LD 3.6.0 can cause Fatal Error.
Yes, it gives fatal error with LD 3.6.0. Do you have the latest version of Instructor Role?

Update Leandash v3.6.0.1 - untouched:

Bugfix
  • Fixed error with enrollment with PayPal and LearnDash groups
  • Fixed login modal redirecting to the wp-login.php page if the credentials were entered incorrectly
  • Fixed expired courses not listing in course info list by default
  • Fixed order overview showing $ sign when purchase was free
  • Fixed PayPal not creating the user account when being used from the LearnDash registration pages
  • Fixed LearnDash permalink changes not saving

Attachments

• sfwd_lms-v3.6.0.1.zip
    7 MB · Views: 51
Update Leandash v3.6.0.1 - untouched:

Bugfix
  • Fixed login modal redirecting to the wp-login.php page if the credentials were entered incorrectly
  • Fixed PayPal not creating the user account when being used from the LearnDash registration pages
  • Fixed LearnDash permalink changes not saving
Awesome, thank you. :love: Unfortunately no time to null at the moment. :(

• Love
Reactions: maumaju and p.majax
Somehow, I can't change Learndash Permalinks after updated to 3.6.0. The Learndash permalinks always restored to default values.

Roll back to 3.5.1.3 and permalinks back to normal

Hi
About 3.6.0
I do confirm, LD permalinks don't work even if you use LD alone on a fresh WP... I thought it was a server issue, but now, it is clear, 3.6 has issues.
We are talking about LEARNDASH permalinks only, not the wp or woo ones.
For those who wonder why to change the links, well, if you use another language you have to, also GROUPS is supposed to be called LEVELS.
So, rolling back too or testing the 3.6.1.
Cheers
NoBs

Last edited:
Reactions: riccore
Babak updated LearnDash - Best Trusted WordPress LMS Plugin with a new update entry:

LearnDash v3.6.0.1 Nulled

Download LearnDash v3.6.0.1 - WordPress LMS Plugin by LearnDash Nulled Free
Update: 3.6.0.1
Bugfix

• Fixed PayPal not creating the user account when being used from the LearnDash...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kingsweb
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock