• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

LearnDash - Learning Management System For WordPress

LearnDash - Learning Management System For WordPress v4.13.0

No permission to download
crash'd site :(
Most of us here give it away for free. (and of course no income from this); Except for the site owner /admin.
We do it for free for the community.

So you want more detailed help: please report the error details so that others can help you easily.
I don't even use this Plugin, I have to install a separate wordpress website to check it / and other plugins.

For WordPres site: You should install plugin " query-monitor " and edit /add line " define( 'WP_DEBUG', true ); " at /wp-config.php. It will help show you the error details.

I'm so sorry for what you've encountered.
Take a screenshot and post it here.

Last edited:
Continuing this great contribution for the community, is there anybody who can provide

LearnDash LMS - Course Grid 2.0.2 ?

The new course grid is an important part of 3.6 LD release. Thank you in advance.
Stay safe all Babiatos! (y):D

Reactions: NoviCards.com
Continuing this great contribution for the community, is there anybody who can provide

LearnDash LMS - Course Grid 2.0.2 ?

The new course grid is an important part of 3.6 LD release. Thank you in advance.
Stay safe all Babiatos! (y):D
Where do you see a reference to v2.0.2? I can only see 2.0.0

Attachments

• learndash-course-grid_2.0.0.zip
    396.3 KB · Views: 29
1637306420529.png
front work, but admin panel not available, after rollback to v.3.5.1.3 work fine. check on my site and on draft site, both crash'd

Last edited:
  • Wow
conflict with plugin Instructor Role

(from Learndash Essentials Add-Ons Pack (wisdmlabs))

I get this message after installing original v.3.6.0

After deactivation "Instructor Role" nulled v.3.6.0 working fine

Last edited:
Also detected a conflict with the Learndash - Gradebook 2.1.1 plugin. Rolled back to version 3.5.1.3.

Hi guys, does anyone have LearnDash - Gradebook?

Also detected a conflict with the Learndash - Gradebook 2.1.1 plugin. Rolled back to version 3.5.1.3.
LearnDash Gradebook v3.0.0
= 3.0.0 =

- Adds Gutenberg Blocks for the Frontend Gradebook, Report Cards, and Overall Grades
- Prevents Subscribers from being able to be granted any roles related to viewing or managing the Gradebook
- This does not impact their ability to view Report Cards or Overall Grades
- An upgrade script will run to forcibly revoke these capabilities from the Subscriber Role
- Fixes some issues with the Quick Start guide where points of interest could be covered by the dialog
- Improves the license activation message on the Plugins page
- Now it will link directly to where you need to put in your license key
- Adds loading indicators to the Frontend Gradebook whenever it is pulling in additional data
- Gradebooks will now sort to the first listed User Column by default
- Adds PHP and WordPress minimum versions to readme.txt

Attachments

• learndash-gradebook.zip
    647.5 KB · Views: 48
Babak updated LearnDash - Best Trusted WordPress LMS Plugin with a new update entry:

LearnDash v3.6.0 Nulled

Download LearnDash v3.6.0 - WordPress LMS Plugin by LearnDash Nulled Free
Update: 3.6.0 Thanks To @NoviCards.com
Feature

• Added trial period and billing period options to subscriptions
  • Added registration page and new registration flow/logic
  • Added per course redirects post purchase for buy now and recurring access type courses
  • Added advanced tab that new houses data upgrades, custom labels and the REST API
  • Added payments tab that houses PayPal...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: riccore
LearnDash LMS - Stripe Integration v1.9.1
LearnDash LMS - Course Grid v2.0.2.2

Attachments

• learndash-stripe_1.9.1.zip
    482.1 KB · Views: 49
  • learndash-course-grid_2.0.2.2.zip
    108.6 KB · Views: 52
Reactions: maumaju
it doesn't activate, I have to delete or wp admin doesn't work anymore.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock