• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Learn How To Null and Import Demos For Phlox Theme Pro [Video]

@Babak Star Man
MUCH appreciated.

About to go 'do' and i'll let you know in a couple hrs how things go.
Im not an idiot lols but some items just aren't my area of expertise~

You really have to add a tip jar, sir.

Reactions: Zain
issue

When i change the New core out for OLD core elements, I get this warning and it forces a new core update.
im not working on localhost, im on live hosting which is possibly the issue.
if i can figure a way to stop that automatic requirement update then all should work no problem.
Used this plugin to stop the auto updayte item for core etc. works fine, i think.
https://wordpress.org/plugins/disable-wordpress-updates/
loading demo now~

demo loaded, with some issues that will be cleared up soon as latest versions are loaded i think.

awwright!
once demo loaded, then latest core and latest theme replaced, all is swimmingly good.

https://quicklocalwebsites.com/NPA/

takes a bit to get it onboard live server but works fine.

Thanks @Babak solid, worthwhile stuff as always.
hopefully that anti update plugin will help with other folks loading to live sites too,

Reactions: kaposhi
issue

When i change the New core out for OLD core elements, I get this warning and it forces a new core update.
im not working on localhost, im on live hosting which is possibly the issue.
if i can figure a way to stop that automatic requirement update then all should work no problem.
Used this plugin to stop the auto updayte item for core etc. works fine, i think.
https://wordpress.org/plugins/disable-wordpress-updates/
loading demo now~

demo loaded, with some issues that will be cleared up soon as latest versions are loaded i think.

awwright!
once demo loaded, then latest core and latest theme replaced, all is swimmingly good.

https://quicklocalwebsites.com/NPA/

takes a bit to get it onboard live server but works fine.

Thanks @Babak solid, worthwhile stuff as always.
hopefully that anti update plugin will help with other folks loading to live sites too,
yes new release available + new core version i will check

Hi
Sorry but today this trick is not working anymore.

Tried in different ways, fresh WP install, disabling also theme updates, but there is no way to import demos!

Ps. I have noticed that "Demo import" request connection to these domains:
api.phlox.pro
demo.phlox.pro

Maybe already patched?

Hi

Tried in different ways, fresh WP install, disabling also theme updates, but there is no way to import demos!

api.phlox.pro
demo.phlox.pro

Maybe already patched?
okay i will check

Hi

api.phlox.pro
demo.phlox.pro

Maybe already patched?
Work Good
Watch video again please

Reactions: NeleMusic
Hi
I have followed your video step by step but no way, can't download Demos :-(
Have you ever tried on Live Hosting? Because I think in Localhost it works but Live not...

The funny thing is that "Template Kits" import is working but "Demo Importer" not.

Attachments

• Template Import.png
    Template Import.png
    373.9 KB · Views: 15
Tnx. Babak, all work fine. Little problem but after import demo nevermind ;)
For disable plugins update easy way without plugin copy/paste short code in function.php

remove_action( 'load-update-core.php', 'wp_update_plugins' );
add_filter( 'pre_site_transient_update_plugins', create_function( '$a', "return null;" ) );

All the best

Reactions: Babak
Hi
You did it on Local or Live host?
...because I'm getting really mad trying to import Demos on a Live environment.

Reactions: kaposhi
It's work for me. Careful watch video tutorial. It's very important to turn off the update. You can use the plugin disable all updates. After updating them, you can't download any more themes. I hope you success.

Nulled Core Plugins:
Phlox Pro Latest Version:
Phlox Pro v5.1.8
Enjoy

JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU BABAK!! FOR ANYONE WHO SAY OTHERWISE, AS OF 8-1-19 THIS STILL WORKS. YOU MUST FOLLOW ALONG CLOSELY AND IT HONESTLY HELPS TREMENDOUSLY IF YOUR ON A CLEAN INSTALL OF WORDPRESS! THX AGAIN!

hello babak
how to use demo and import this?
i cant use demo pro
video is broken!
thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
extedy
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock