• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

LawOffice - Case Management System for Lawyer

LawOffice - Case Management System for Lawyer v1.4 - 13 November 2020

No permission to download

CYBERGYPSY

Jan 1, 2019
Earth
CYBERGYPSY submitted a new resource:

LawOffice - Case Management System for Lawyer - UNTOUCHED Version purchased from CodeCanyon

Lawoffice-Case-Management-System.jpg
Download UNTOUCHED LawOffice - Case Management System for Lawyer

Key Features
LawOffice is a digital diary that keeps everything organized and easily accessible way. Our feature-rich application LawOffice has all the value-added features that a lawyer/advocate always look forward to meeting his/her expectation to simplify law practice.

Client Management...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
I have managed to install it by installing it locally then deploy it to the online server
-export local database and import it to the online server
-zip the local files of the app and upload to the online server and extract the zip file
- edit the .env file and change the database configs

APP_URL=http://yourdomain.com/appname
LOG_CHANNEL=stack
DB_CONNECTION=mysql
DB_HOST=localhost
DB_PORT=3306
DB_DATABASE=your database name
DB_USERNAME=your database username
DB_PASSWORD=your database password

1606860074970.png

1606860080474.png

if you need help by installing just let me know

Last edited:
your resource approved
also always remove generated tag inside your zip file before uploading
something like this
codecanyon-GGhNiSNI-lawoffice-case-management-system-for-lawyer .zip
RENAME IT To
codecanyon-lawoffice-case-management-system-for-lawyer .zip
Done, The file has been renamed. Thanks for the head up

hi, its works for me, many thanks, it is possible translate it?

I follow the documentation for install it. But,

When I fill in all the data, After click on Login Here it asks me for the installation again.

It always brings me back to the facility. a constant cycle

Attachments

• Captura de Pantalla 2021-01-08 a la(s) 10.06.10 p. m..png
    Captura de Pantalla 2021-01-08 a la(s) 10.06.10 p. m..png
    63.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Captura de Pantalla 2021-01-08 a la(s) 10.09.37 p. m..png
    Captura de Pantalla 2021-01-08 a la(s) 10.09.37 p. m..png
    29.7 KB · Views: 11
I follow the documentation for install it. But,

When I fill in all the data, After click on Login Here it asks me for the installation again.

It always brings me back to the facility. a constant cycle

I just installed on my live hosting server and i didn't face any issues. Neither the Session error nor the constant installation cycle. Check once again or try to install in some other hosting.

Reactions: mrmellita
Hello guys, thanks for this great resource, but does it accept translation into other languages?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock