• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Latest Whatsapp bulk massage tool pro 8.1

Silva

Oct 12, 2020
Download original exe from and install gently. Open this software and when prompt to activate just go to task manager without closing by clicking the right mouse button and select WS Massage tool>Activate WS TOOL again right click and end the task. Thats it. Enjoy updated whatsapp bulk massage tool. If it serve your purpose, don't forget to hit like.

can you explain in more detail, because I am full of curiosity

Reactions: Silva
can you explain in more detail, because I am full of curiosity

It's easy enough
1. Download & install (link given in spoiler)
2. Open it and when it ask to activate just
3. Go to task manager
4. Select WS Massage tool> than
5. End Activate WS TOOL task

Reactions: alwy and Asdar
I really like baby :D I've downloaded it and installed it but I was told to preocy know the email and activation code ... sorry my English is bad

Great, but you need to do this every time you open the program

001.png

Task Manager: Cntrl+Alt+Supp

002.png

Right clic on Activate WS TOOL >> End task

Proof

003.png

Thanks

I really like baby :D I've downloaded it and installed it but I was told to preocy know the email and activation code ... sorry my English is bad

When software ask to activate by entering the mail and registration, just keep it open and go to your task manager and follow the step advised by me above.

001.png

Task Manager: Cntrl+Alt+Supp

002.png

Right clic on Activate WS TOOL >> End task

Proof

003.png

Thanks

--------
This problem would be better because except you any strange user can not use it simply, and this will keep you safe.

not work for me, I do follow the steps as guided. but email & activation page popup every time , help me out

Download original exe from and install gently. Open this software and when prompt to activate just go to task manager without closing by clicking the right mouse button and select WS Massage tool>Activate WS TOOL again right click and end the task. Thats it. Enjoy updated whatsapp bulk massage tool. If it serve your purpose, don't forget to hit like.
Bro., you are a life savior.,,. thank you so much.,

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock