• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

LatePoint - Appointment Booking & Reservation plugin for WP

LatePoint - Appointment Booking & Reservation plugin for WordPress V4.9.91 NULLED + ADDONS

No permission to download
LatePoint - Custom Fields v1.0.9
LatePoint - Messages v1.1.1
LatePoint - Timezone Selector v1.0.9

Attachments

• latepoint-custom-fields_1.0.9.zip
    24.5 KB · Views: 41
  • latepoint-messages_1.1.1.zip
    37.4 KB · Views: 40
  • latepoint-timezone-selector_1.0.9.zip
    6.4 KB · Views: 25
i want to buy this plugin. can someone assure, if this plugin on sale is a yearly subscription model or lifetime plan?

lifetime plan, it was on sale over the weekend. By the way, this is one of the best, if not the best plugin out there, for booking. I noticed that people book more when the service you offer is shown as a picture, not a list. This one also let you add information on each service or extra service ( so you can have the name, picture and description)

Reactions: nivrito
Any know how can disable agent to cant change user profile ?
Im looking this system have big security problem Agent (not admin) can change name of admin profile, email adress of admin profile, connect end user and make it agent and other. If cant disable or hide this function for agent its big hole for security
Agent can delete all users and can edit and Admin user/s

Last edited:
Any know how can disable agent to cant change user profile ?

What can I say, I'm in a good mood today:

PHP:
function spikerrbg_prevent_lp_agent_profile_edit() {
    if (OsRouterHelper::get_request_param('route_name') == 'agents__update' && OsAuthHelper::is_agent_logged_in() &&
        OsRouterHelper::get_request_param('return_format', 'html') == 'json') {
        wp_send_json(['status' => LATEPOINT_STATUS_ERROR, 'message' => esc_html__('Not authorized to perform that action', 'latepoint')], 200);
        exit;
    }
}

add_action('latepoint_init', 'spikerrbg_prevent_lp_agent_profile_edit');

Paste that in your theme's functions.php or use the lovely Code Snippets plugin

Mate, really thanks im appreciated. Thanks so match.
Im edit agents_update whit customers__update cuz maby im not explain good and its work.
And this whit spikerrbg fuction its so funny :D

Reactions: r3turn_z3r0
Mate, really thanks im appreciated. Thanks so match.
Im edit agents_update whit customers__update cuz maby im not explain good and its work.
And this whit spikerrbg fuction its so funny :D
Haha, it's a global function. The responsible thing to do is make it as unique as possible. It was either spikerrbg_ or testbtg_

• Haha
Reactions: spikerrbg
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock