• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Late Introduction

3nails1cross

Oct 11, 2020
Hold My Beer
I hope the holiday/s has been good for you guys (y)
Before we move on any further— Let me introduce myself. I'm from Philippines with love. Yes, you heard it right, with love lol :love:
I do love creating things and stuffs, exploring new things. I do some codings too but not that hardcore codings. Just a newbie. Hehe. :)
I know I know, its kinda late to introduce, but you know what they say, "Its better late than never." (y)
Hope you welcome me guys as part of this wonderful and very awesome community and special thanks to the people who make it possible.
Thanks you very much (y)

Reactions: Saint Gabriel
Yeah, welcome Aaron Paul aka Jesse from Breaking Bad via your profile picture.

And nice username, 3 nails 1 cross means you're making reference and paying homage to Jesus Christ.

Nice nice.

Enjoy Babiato.

Some say otherwise.

Two wrists= 2 and his legs crossed = 1

Where the fourth one go?

Debatable!

We only have archaeological evidence of once crucifixion in ancient Roman Judea, that of a man named Yehohanan. His ankle bone is all that survives and it shows a nail was driven through it, but whether it was one nail driven through both ankles, or one nail each and each ankle on the side of the Stake has been debated. The latter view is more commonly accepted since the bones were revisited in 1985 and the conclusion was that the nail used was not long enough to pierce both ankles, and a beam of wood.

So if Christ was crucified like Yehohanan, it probably would have involved 4 nails. But if a longer nail were used, it may have involved 3. Even so, historical writings imply that there was no standard practice of Crucifixion - Josephus references a multitude of methods used during the Jewish rebellion, Tertullius refers to trees being used, Seneca refers to many kinds of crosses being used when he witnessed executions, and Plutarch mentions the familiar image of the condemned carrying a crossbeam to an upright stake. Yehohanan's death tells us that traditional Eastern depictions of 4 nails being used have a basis in archaeology, but since Christ's body did not remain for excavation and the scriptures provide very few details, that is the most that can be said.

What version of Bible you study?

What then did he die for if not our sins and our salvation? 😅
About the salvation I agree but he does not died because of our sins :)

What's salvation and what's the essence of salvation if not to redeem us from our sinful ways?

Jesus died for our sin.
No.

P.S. Lets stop here @The Accuser as we are on our way to be banned.
P.S.S. But just you know - you are not right, read the Bible by yourself does not listen to what Church elite tells you.

No.

P.S. Lets stop here @The Accuser as we are on our way to be banned.
P.S.S. But just you know - you are not right, read the Bible by yourself does not listen to what Church elite tells you.
Okay, PM me the Bible verse that says Jesus didn't die for our sins or Salvation. 😅

Reactions: Medw1311
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock