• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Last Update] Active ECommerce CMS V1.4 Multi Vender Online Shops

Attached is version 1.6
Not my file but i am using it and seems to work fine.
Make sure you upgrade to Php 7.2 for this to work and for 1.4 shared earlier you need 7.3 php.

Code:
https://www37.zippyshare.com/v/Jp5cbCfM/file.html
------------

oh and quick one ... for those having an error 500 ect... please make sure that your PHP version is matching the requirement of this script or it won't function.
And for those that don't know how to upgrade their php version... go to your cpanel and go to Multiphp manager and change the version
if this helped you please leave a like

Last edited:
Reactions: unicorn
Attached is version 1.6
Not my file but i am using it and seems to work fine.
Make sure you upgrade to Php 7.2 for this to work and for 1.4 shared earlier you need 7.3 php.

Code:
https://www37.zippyshare.com/v/Jp5cbCfM/file.html
------------

oh and quick one ... for those having an error 500 ect... please make sure that your PHP version is matching the requirement of this script or it won't function.
And for those that don't know how to upgrade their php version... go to your cpanel and go to Multiphp manager and change the version
if this helped you please leave a like

Mega please.. can't open zippyshare here.. 🙏🙏

Reactions: deepmad
Mega please.. can't open zippyshare here.. 🙏🙏
Uploaded to mega. This is just a mirror of the zippyshare upload.

TassieNZ :)

• Love
Reactions: deepmad and unicorn
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock