• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Laravel Nova - Administration Panel For Laravel

Laravel Nova - Administration Panel For Laravel 4.33.2

No permission to download
anutig3r updated Laravel Nova - Administration Panel For Laravel with a new update entry:

Laravel Nova 4.9.0

v4.9.0—SILVER SURFER
Released Jun 14, 2022
  • Added ability to have badges on user menu items.
  • Added a loading indicator to Dashboards when fetching cards.
  • Added new onlyOnPreview helper method for fields.
  • Added all of Tailwind's colors variables as root CSS declarations.
  • Nova will now hide the inline actions dropdown if there are no options available to the user.
  • Fix an issue preventing fields marked as full width...

Read the rest of this update entry...

anutig3r updated Laravel Nova - Administration Panel For Laravel with a new update entry:

Laravel Nova 4.10.0

View hidden content is available for registered users!

v4.10.0—SILVER SURFER
Released Jun 21, 2022
  • Added preliminary support for right-to-left languages vis Nova::enableRTL().
  • Added the ability for MenuItem labels to be translatable.
  • Nova will now show more of the name when displaying actions with long names.
  • Nova will now avoid logging the underlying model's hidden attributes when updating...

Hi mates, This is the last time that I'm posting this update without any password OR restrictions. From now, every update has restrictions:

• logged-in users;
  • min 3 resources;
  • 90-day old account;

WHY: Because someone is posting this script to other portals.

So, sorry in advance & hope you'll upgrade your account as per restrictions;

Regards;

Hi mates, This is the last time that I'm posting this update without any password OR restrictions. From now, every update has restrictions:

• logged-in users;
  • min 3 resources;
  • 90-day old account;

Regards;
I fully support this. It pisses me off to see just how much effort you put into prepping this resource for general use, only to find it plastered across other forums that steal resources from Babiato.

It may be a little extra work implementing the 3-levels-deep restrictions for Nova and Spark, but if it gives you peace of mind and demand tangible appreciation for your efforts, I fully support your decision 💯

Last edited:
This is not adequate .... The site reset the rating at the beginning of the year.
There are many ways to organize a clubbing without your participation. Do you think that for $100 you became a king? Just disappointment and resentment...

This is not adequate .... The site reset the rating at the beginning of the year.
There are many ways to organize a clubbing without your participation. Do you think that for $100 you became a king? Just disappointment and resentment...
I suggest you look beyond that $100 and see the countless hours of unpaid work that goes into preparing each resource update, so little leechers can scrape them and upload to their crappy, malware ridden sites

• logged-in users;
  • min 3 resources;
  • 90-day old account;

Regards;
RIP the approval queue I guess. (Well, I hope!)

Reactions: dragonz and R3TRY

Laravel Nova 4.11.1

v4.11.1—SILVER SURFER
Released Jun 29, 2022
  • Fixed an issue where external user menu items didn't open in a new window.
v4.11.0—SILVER SURFER
Released Jun 28, 2022
  • Added ability to use dependent fields on actions.
  • Added new Nova::__() translation method which fixes issues where Nova...

Reactions: R3TRY
Very sad about those new restrictions.
Thanks for sharing the resources before the restrictions, I hope someone else will share it without putting it behind those heavy restrictions in the future.
You've been on here for years and never once contributed. It shows.

Reactions: egidux77

Laravel Nova 4.12.6

v4.12.6—SILVER SURFER
Released Jul 13, 2022
  • Fixed an issue with the table metric stub.
v4.12.5—SILVER SURFER
Released Jul 13, 2022
  • Nova will now hide a menu group if it doesn't contain any items.
  • Fixed an issue where date filters would send an array back to the server.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ngocxu
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock