• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

LaraClassifier - Classified Ads Web Application By BedigitCom

LaraClassifier - Classified Ads Web Application By BedigitCom Version 14.2.0 Nov 17, 2023

No permission to download
Hii @Babak please delete and reupload the files as you shared purchase code too . the buyer can be banned from enavto if author see it .

Hii @Babak please delete and reupload the files as you shared purchase code too . the buyer can be banned from enavto if author see it .
I message the author and babak on this yesterday but no response from the uploader and babak don`t know if other moderator are able to delete the resource.

Reactions: Babak
Hi @cedric2020 , I nulled it and tested on my localhost. You can try on your end. Download Link 1 | Download Link 2. The files cannot be downloaded directly 50mb+.

Note: This script was not tested on live server don`t know if nulled will work on a live server. For those who are going to test it both local and live server please give me a feedback. Thanks

Last edited:
@cedric2020 , that is in the admin panel or frontend?. Btw change your root directory from public_html to public_html/public

the error 403 still persists
sorry I can`t help you with that. the 403 error can only be fix by you since I am completely blind.

Or test it using your subdomain and setup like this
sub.domain.com - Subdomain name sample
sub.domain.com/public - Subdomain document root sample

sorry I can`t help you with that. the 403 error can only be fix by you since I am completely blind.

Or test it using your subdomain and setup like this
sub.domain.com - Subdomain name sample
sub.domain.com/public - Subdomain document root sample
I just got an answer on Laraclassified's Envato page. Everyone who had an illegal version on the 403 error

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock