• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

LaraClassifier - Classified Ads Web Application By BedigitCom

LaraClassifier - Classified Ads Web Application By BedigitCom Version 14.2.0 Nov 17, 2023

No permission to download
Yesterday, January 22, 2021, the latest version of LaraClassified v7.3.7 was released. Can anyone share? Even if it is nulled or official version I also need
You must be the biggest leecher ever here on Babiato!

LaraClassified - Geo Classified Ads CMS 7.3.7
=changelog=
v7.3.7
Added: Permalink settings for Ads details page re-added (for the new languages switcher version).
Fixed: Countries data SQL improved to prevent primary keys duplication issue.
Fixed: Apply persistent filters for categories and cities on search results page.
Updated: Options to count ads related to categories or city moved from "Homepage" settings to "Listing & Search" settings.
Updated: Minor improvements.
Updated: Composer update.

PM me for the License Key. If given out/distributed there will be no further updates from me.

Please put LaraClassified License Key in the Subject or it will get lost in the masses!

TassieNZ :)

plugin is installed and working but its showing some html tags or codes before or after review comment do you have any idea how ro remove that.

thanks
just ask me ! And new option for review plugin ! and don't forget to put blade file in extras/customization folder !!!

Attachments

• stars_color4.png
    stars_color4.png
    12 KB · Views: 42
  • stars_color3.png
    stars_color3.png
    81.5 KB · Views: 42
  • stars_color2.png
    stars_color2.png
    19.5 KB · Views: 38
  • stars_color1.png
    stars_color1.png
    23.9 KB · Views: 37
  • Admin_delete_all_reviews.png
    Admin_delete_all_reviews.png
    40.8 KB · Views: 40
Reactions: Nabeel
did you check with 7.3.7 for me in version 7.3.7 its not working i mean its installed but when submit review its giving error 404
It works fine on my 7.3.7 version without error ! send me pm

Reactions: TassieNZ
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock