• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

LaraClassifier - Classified Ads Web Application By BedigitCom

LaraClassifier - Classified Ads Web Application By BedigitCom Version 14.2.0 Nov 17, 2023

No permission to download
what server do you have? and have you checked the cron task well? Have you followed the steps to configure it as it says? And do you have anything else updated for the payment method? Many things influence there, I think you should check carefully beforehand, the cron may be failing or misconfigured. The payment issue also influences, I tried it and it works well for me following the developer's steps. both in subscription and in normal ADS. Check the cron and every time you update the packages you must flush it through the console. just as it tells you in general settings and cron task.
In the Cron settings I configured 7 days in all options. However, I didn't understand what this has to do with the annual subscription.
In other words, the user will purchase an annual subscription, but in the Admin it shows expiration in 7 days.
What am I doing wrong?

In the Cron settings I configured 7 days in all options. However, I didn't understand what this has to do with the annual subscription.
In other words, the user will purchase an annual subscription, but in the Admin it shows expiration in 7 days.
What am I doing wrong?

I checked this part of the code in the app/Models/Package.php file.

Note that the month interval is set to 7 days:

protected function periodEnd(): Attribute
{
return Attribute::make(
get: function () {
$today = now();

$intervalInDays = $this->promotion_time ?? 30;

$isSubsPackage = (isset($this->type) && $this->type == 'subscription');
if ($isSubsPackage) {
$interval = !empty($this->interval) ? $this->interval : 'month';
$intervalInDays = 7;

if ($interval == 'month') {
$intervalInDays = $today->daysInMonth ?? 30;
}
if ($interval == 'year') {
$intervalInDays = $today->daysInYear ?? 365;
}
}

return $today->addDays($intervalInDays)->endOfDay();
},
);
}

Does anyone know why i can't acces Plugin section and i get this error?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-15 020219.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-15 020219.png
    51.8 KB · Views: 7
Plugins updated to latest version.

The only one that isn't working 100% is the reviews, it saves the reviews but gives a small error, the others work normally.

Anyone who can help solve the review problem send me a message.

1710445746600.png

Attachments

• reviews-system-for-laraclassified-v4.0.0_nulled.zip
    40 KB · Views: 13
  • codecanyon-uC7An7Bv-stripe-payment-gateway-plugin-for-laraclassified-and-jobclass.zip
    493.8 KB · Views: 14
  • codecanyon-9U28H1pu-offline-payment-plugin-for-laraclassified-and-jobclass.zip
    50.3 KB · Views: 13
Hello. How can I solve this problem please?
when i press next i got 500 err.

Attachments

• Screenshot (778).png
    Screenshot (778).png
    50.1 KB · Views: 1
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock