Laptop for Purchase

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MR Abear

Trusted Seller
Dec 23, 2020
Hello all,

Tomorrow inshallah I wanna buy this laptop:

Ultrabook HP Pavilion x360​

CPU: i7 1165G7
RAM: 16GB 3200Mhz
SSD: 512GB
Wi-Fi 6

Price: 1200USD

Please advise, is this laptop worth purchasing?
is it the 4 cores only are the 4 cores and 8 threads model? they make 2 of thast model, as for the price of 1200, on hp website they sell for only 900 plus., right n ow on HP website 72 hour sale free shipping also . go check it out.

so no i would not buy that at that price, when its cheaper

chikala

Dec 23, 2020
Hello my buddies!

Thank you for everybody who commented here and tried to help. I apreciate it much!

I finally purchased this laptop!

Now, the only thing that upsets me, is that there's WIndows 10 Home onboard.

Who can help me with Windows 10 activation Key, please PM me.

I tried keys from one thread here, but all of them don't work now.

Please do this favor to me.

chikala

Dec 23, 2020
You could have started the thread by that, instead of wasting our time when you had such strong bias to that...thing.
Call the support.
You should not take responsibility answering for all people. If you, personally do not have time, just skip this thread.

Unless you are playing video games on it, go for Mac with M1 cpu.
they are beast
Sorry, I don't like Apple.

I love HP :)
I have a laptop HP. I buy it from 2014 year. I use do work now :D

I also like HP, but I like it because I have just used one laptop since long time. But 1 laptop doesn't make statistics. So I wanted to hear strong arguments, if there are such, for not purchasing this one.

vinu

Jan 11, 2021
You should not take responsibility answering for all people. If you, personally do not have time, just skip this thread.

I also like HP, but I like it because I have just used one laptop since long time. But 1 laptop doesn't make statistics. So I wanted to hear strong arguments, if there are such, for not purchasing this one.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Not a right way buddy

This type of replies will spoil the spirit to help someone looking for answer
Look at the replies we all wanted to share the knowledge to help you out in purchase something more value for the money you want to spend

But you did not understand the things we shared from tech point of view

HeyMakarina

Jul 29, 2020
asked community about recommendation and you refused everyone`s opinion like
i dont like apple,
i dont have budget bla bla.
seems like some kid getting laptop and bragging about it

Reactions: Energy

chikala

Dec 23, 2020
Cmon guys, thank you for your comments.

My question was, is that model worth 1200 USD. But, after that I've been questioned why I want to use it, what's my purpose, what's my budget.

The only thing I wanted to know, in your opinion, is it purchasable or not, for that price.

And after reading all the feedbacks here, and not only here, I decided to buy that. Where's my fault?

Even though I am biased, it doesn't mean that I have no rights to be persuaded.

If someone gives advice, and topicstarter doesn't follow that, it shouldn't be evaluated as wasting time.

Today you help somebody, tomorrow somebody will help you.

asked community about recommendation and you refused everyone`s opinion like
i dont like apple,
i dont have budget bla bla.
seems like some kid getting laptop and bragging about it

Don't be aggressive, I can be aggressive too. I said you sorry, what else do you want from me? I was honest with you. If I don't like apple, I say I don't like apple.

Energy

Dec 19, 2019
...but one of your first replies was asking for laptop model recommendations and product links. That's probably why people are upset about helping you and then in return you don't take their recommendations.

Thank you. But this is not what I asked. I asked for an exact model of the laptop, whether it is worth that price or not. Should I purchase it or not.

For example?

This is local physical store in my city.

My experience with 7 years using my HP says that it's not that bad.

I couldn't find Lenovo laptops for this price with same config. Can you advise for the model?

chikala

Dec 23, 2020
..but one of your first replies was asking for laptop model recommendations and product links. That's probably why people are upset about helping you and then in return you don't take their recommendations.
My friend, please listen. Even logically, if 10 people recommend me something, and I follow the recommendations of 1 of them, it means that I don't take the recommendations of other 9. Could I explain?

I appreciate all people who tried to help, and I am thankful. But I still have a right to make choice myself at the end.

If you all think that I just waste your time, remember my nickname here, and don't help me, whenever you see my posts.

I am what I am
I don't want praise, I don't want pity
I bang my own drum
Some think it's noise, I think it's pretty
And so what if I love each sparkle and each bangle?
Why not try to see things from a different angle?

Thank you.

chess

Nov 10, 2020
Skovia
Nah, don't break the excitement. Just enjoy your new laptop @chikala
About W10, you can insert any pro keys then activate via kms. Or just install Windows 11. New stuff and still hot.

Reactions: chikala

chikala

Dec 23, 2020
Nah, don't break the excitement. Just enjoy your new laptop @chikala
About W10, you can insert any pro keys then activate via kms. Or just install Windows 11. New stuff and still hot.
Thank you for your support.

You know what, I tried to install Win Pro from USB stick, but in bios there's no legacy mode. Even though I disabled USB security, the USB stick doesn't appear among bootable devices.

I returned the laptop to store, and asked to install PRO version for me.

sonu2007

May 28, 2020
I have used DELL, HP, Lenovo and Asus. But i really love Asus strong build quality, good service center experience. and as suggested look for AMD CPU you will get best performance and battery backup with it.

chikala

Dec 23, 2020
I have used DELL, HP, Lenovo and Asus. But i really love Asus strong build quality, good service center experience. and as suggested look for AMD CPU you will get best performance and battery backup with it.
Which would you prefer, Ryzen 7 4800H or i7-165G7 ?

I think i7 has better performance, but people were choosing 4800h more.

cesareborgia

Babiato Lover
Oct 19, 2020

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pokeyp1973
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks