• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Lagom WHMCS Theme + Email Template

Lagom WHMCS Theme + Email Template v1.5.5

No permission to download
Hi everyone, I need someone who can help me with customization of Lagom WHMCS Theme.

Here is what I want to do.

I am building the main website: landing page, services etc. myself using wordpress so I installed whmcs on a sub-domain: e.g.: my.samplehosting.com

I want you to help me with Lagom customization:
- Kindly checkout this website: https://client.brixly.uk - I want my lagom theme to be exactly like that (aside the color).
- I want user login to be directly on the main directory of the sub-domain installation where whmcs is intalled i.e. https://my.samplehosting.com. just like how it is here 👉 https://client.brixly.uk

If you are a frontend dev with php and whmcs experience, kindly reachout to me for a Gig.

Thanks sebastiahn, it worked perfectly.

Can someone point me to a safe nulled whmcs with callbacks removed - that I can use for production site until I can afford to pay for genuine license?

If you can't afford WHMCS you shouldn't be running an online business.

If you can't afford WHMCS you shouldn't be running an online business.

You are not totally correct. I have seen people who started online business on zero budget. Not because they don't want to spend but because they can't afford it. But after a while, they grow pass that stage.

My case however is different. Of a truth, when I asked the above question, I couldn't afford it but now my intention for using nulled version as changed.

I am using it for learning purpose and also for setting up. Once everything is fine, I'm overriding the nulled with a genuine with license.

Checkout my question here:

I will never use a null version for a business I am building to stand the test of time.
Thanks

You are not totally correct. I have seen people who started online business on zero budget. Not because they don't want to spend but because they can't afford it. But after a while, they grow pass that stage.

My case however is different. Of a truth, when I asked the above question, I couldn't afford it but now my intention for using nulled version as changed.

I am using it for learning purpose and also for setting up. Once everything is fine, I'm overriding the nulled with a genuine with license.

Checkout my question here:

I will never use a null version for a business I am building to stand the test of time.
Thanks

The more the fact is storing transactional and personal data, using a nulled software, which may have backdoors. I'm all for cutting corners when it comes to getting a good deal, but when it comes to customer data, keep it legit.

You are aware at any time, WHMCS licenses can and should be verified.

anyone got any of the addons that can come with it? especially the cpanel one

so, anyone noticed..? funny story, all
"up to date templates, coowhm, hostify, kohost, the standard six bootstarp",
they break!! The loader file literally doesnt exist.
IMG_0122.jpg
but this lagom theme, that clearly states its NOT supported, works without issues...?
on 8.1

IMG_0102.PNG
please let me know if youre having the same issues?

so, anyone noticed..? funny story, all
"up to date templates, coowhm, hostify, kohost, the standard six bootstarp",
they break!! The loader file literally doesnt exist.
IMG_0122.jpg
but this lagom theme, that clearly states its NOT supported, works without issues...?
on 8.1

IMG_0102.PNG
please let me know if youre having the same issues?
Its true, but this its the last version of the template.
Stay in WHMCS 8.0.3, works perfeclty

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock