• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Lagom WHMCS One Step Order Form

Lagom WHMCS One Step Order Form v1.2.4 Nulled

No permission to download
The file /modules/addons/LagomOrderForm/LagomOrderForm.php is invalid. Please upload the file once again or contact ModulesGarden support. (a9ee2633ccdeecbbd4d97d30ec9a53a17838b273 != 230ba2a8bae5caf7a95ae27a7677d7835a5e78cc)

There is no way to make it working. It sends always to a 404 error or to this printed error.

Also had to modify the rewrite rule because it was not working.
Moded rule:
RewriteCond %{THE_REQUEST} ^.*/order\.php
RewriteRule ^(.*)order.php$ order.php?m=OneStepOrder&gid=$1 [L]

Please, am I the only one the module is not working at all?

Hi,

Does anyone knows how to activate the cross-selling product addons in the checkout?

I have Marketconnect (SpamExperts + Site Builder) but they aren't showing on the order form.

Does someone have this working? Or is it now available?

Screenshot_1.png

Not Working!!
All pages are sending to a 404 error page calling order.php

Of course following documentation and including on .htaccess

RewriteBase /
RewriteRule ^order/(.*)$ order.php?m=OneStepOrder&gid=$1 [L]
did you get it to work yet my pages also showing 404 error

Reactions: thecasper
Hi,

Last version untouched. Can someone null it?

Attachments

• lagom_one_step_order_form_1.0.8_whmcs (2).zip
    10.9 MB · Views: 66
Reactions: Paullusyah
Not working at all even after adding htaccess code, i already try with some vps and web server, using nginx to not working always show 404, on page domain transfer its show
Code:
/modules/addons/LagomOrderForm/LagomOrderForm.php is invalid. Please upload the file once again or contact ModulesGarden support.

iuzairjan updated Lagom WHMCS One Step Order Form with a new update entry:

Lagom WHMCS One Step Order Form 1.0.8 Nulled

v1.0.8​

Released: Jul 15th, 2022
IMPROVEMENT
  • The "Quantity" configurable option type sliders can now be adjusted using - / + buttons and by entering the desired value manually - case #652
  • Assorted UI adjustments for the right-to-left (RTL) languages
BUG FIX
  • Additional code corrections related to product URL redirection and friendly URL types - case #704, #705
  • Fixed cases of the entered additional domain fields being cleared every few...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Babak This guy reprinted the content from another website, i see modules\addons\LagomOrderForm\lisense.php it can not change it ,and have other website information ,is this plugin safest?

Reactions: pandoswik
@Babak This guy reprinted the content from another website, i see modules\addons\LagomOrderForm\lisense.php it can not change it ,and have other website information ,is this plugin safest?
Listen @hellonew, i paid there my hard earning to get module here for free... do appreciate that i made public.. its you who is even changing crackers name lol... so dont open your sh** mouth

@DarkCarnage i could share /etc/hosts method but everyone dont use VPS... cron method is for shared hotsing. secondly i checked cron wont make impact i tested nproc 1-2, total proc 2-5 is usage

Listen @hellonew, i paid there my hard earning to get module here for free... do appreciate that i made public.. its you who is even changing crackers name lol... so dont open your sh** mouth
Thank you for update, but do you think it is safe to use for production?
because it looks like the license is bypassed

You are correct this is not even their own resource.

You get angry because you get called out for sharing resource that clearly comes from anther site and is not even nulled by yourself.

Even more hilarious when before in this thread you claimed to be paying somebody else off monthly to provide you with a way to null this for you 😜

• Haha
Reactions: jackvglos
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock