• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Lagom WHMCS One Step Order Form

Lagom WHMCS One Step Order Form v1.2.4 Nulled

No permission to download
Can someone upload latest version 1.1.3?

Version 1.1.3​

Released on 5th of December 2022
Compatible with WHMCS v8.4.x, v8.5.x, v8.6.x, Lagom Client Theme 2.1.x
  • Improvement Partial IDN domain support - if Allow IDN Domains option is enabled in WHMCS general settings, the default WHMCS domain validation will be temporairly used instead of the module one - case #1023
  • Improvement Added text wrapping in the order fields and product descriptions to eliminate the word phrases that go beyond the designated area - case #993
  • Improvement Added the (optional) labels next to the domain registrant information fields that can be skipped
  • Improvement Information about using the secure environment, and client IP address logging for protection against frauds, has been added to the bottom part of the form - case #999
  • Fix Corrected support for the order URLs that automatically set the custom fields values - case #467
  • Fix Resolved problem with no results being returned when the client tried to renew an expiring domain - case #700
  • Fix Improved integration with Payment Gateway Charges For WHMCS module - case #759
  • Fix Additional corrections related to the CAPTCHA support - case #862
  • Fix Restored missing “Starting from“ text on the product tile when one of the offered billing cycles had the free order option - case #956
  • Fix Choosing the plan from the MarketConnect product overview page will now properly select the corresponding one on the order form
  • Fix Added missing step numbers in the “Two Steps“ order form type combined with the “Bottom“ layout
  • Fix Switching product tile will no longer reset the chosen billing cycle if it is still available for the selected service
  • Fix Resolved problem with ordering additional IP addresses from owned service using the integration with IP Manager For WHMCS - case #967
  • Fix Corrected displaying of the invalid TLD extension in the domain name for the negative result notice when using the domain configuration search tool - case #971
  • Fix The order summary will now correctly display the domain pricing along with its addons when the client wants to renew the domain
  • Fix Corrected displaying of the monthly breakdown prices with the Discount Center For WHMCS integration - case #980
  • Fix Adjusted displaying of the prices in a proper format when switching between multiple currencies on the order form - case #982
  • Fix Fixed cases of the one-time product addon prices being displayed with the monthly prefixes
  • Fix Added missing mass delete option in the configurable options groups management
  • Fix Resolved a rare case of the domain search resulting in the “Cannot use object of type stdClass as array“ error - case #996
  • Fix Solved issue with the switched products configurable options still being selected on the order summary - case #997
  • Fix The “Semi-Annually“ billing cycle option text will be now centered instead of left-aligned - case #1007
  • Fix Fixed missing descriptions displayed on the order form for “Text Box“ and “Password“ product custom field types
  • Fix Choosing product window for the selected addon will now be properly available for “one-time“ and “free“ products and domains
  • Fix Eliminated problem with the “undefined“ text being displayed in place of pricing for the “Yes/No“ configurable option type
  • Fix Currency suffix will be now shown properly for 0.00 amount prices and domain billing cycles
  • Fix Solved problem that occurred when a client was forced to click the “Checkout“ button twice to proceed with the order - case #1026
  • Fix Minor adjustments related to rounding prices to three decimal positions
  • Fix Fixed case of the domains not being added to the order summary after trying to renew them from the “My Domains“ sections - case #1029
  • Fix “Hide VAT Number Field“ functionality will now also cover the domain registrant information form
  • Fix WHMCS validation of direct product group URL will be now working properly if automatic redirection from WHMCS standard cart is enabled - case #750
  • Fix Resolved problem with using additional domain fields and DNRA agreements - case #1005
  • Fix Corrected displaying of the domain prices for created pricing slab groups - case #1040
  • Fix Eliminated problem with the hyphens “-“ used in search domain names - case #1057
  • Fix Fixed the “Call to a member function absoluteTranslate() on null“ error that might have caused problems with loading the order on PHP 8.1 - case #1046
  • Fix Additional adjustments related to compatibility with PHP 8.1
  • Fix Other minor code corrections, language, and UI improvements

Reactions: myhostit
i will try to null it

I'm waiting too :p
@vdata bro, what is your relationship with

if it is in your signature it is because you are sponsoring it
and if so, what are you doing here asking for or waiting for version 1.1.3 and promising to try to null it?

because you don't share the latest version files since you have them for sale on the site you sponsor in your signature. or is the site just another scam ?

@slvrsteele @bobsmith @Babak @TassieNZ @Medw1311 @Deepansh please check this, I think a couple of rules are being broken here.

either he is just another leech, or he wants to scam others with the link in his signature.

@vdata bro, what is your relationship with

if it is in your signature it is because you are sponsoring it
and if so, what are you doing here asking for or waiting for version 1.1.3 and promising to try to null it?

because you don't share the latest version files since you have them for sale on the site you sponsor in your signature. or is the site just another scam ?

@slvrsteele @bobsmith @Babak @TassieNZ @Medw1311 @Deepansh please check this, I think a couple of rules are being broken here.

either he is just another leech, or he wants to scam others with the link in his signature.
Why are you asking me that? I'm not violating forum guidelines.

YES YOU ARE GOODBYE

Whether I am related or not to the website you mentioned is not your problem to bring it up here. If you have a new version, upload it, if not, let the members who have them will upload it. Why are you tickled? The forum wouldn't grow if there were agitators like you. I also just went to the homepage https://modulesgarden.com/ registered and downloaded. I'll post it here for anyone who needs it now and I'm sure you'll be the first to download it now

• Love
Reactions: iKalanko
Why are you asking me that? I'm not violating forum guidelines. Whether I am related or not to the website you mentioned is not your problem to bring it up here. If you have a new version, upload it, if not, let the members who have them will upload it. Why are you tickled? The forum wouldn't grow if there were agitators like you. I also just went to the homepage https://modulesgarden.com/ registered and downloaded. I'll post it here for anyone who needs it now and I'm sure you'll be the first to download it now
So basically that’s a yes it yours site and yes it does matter a whole lot , leeches like you give babiato a bad name

I hope the OP does everything to stop you getting your hands on the nulled version but I’m sure you will not last long on here before your kicked out on your ass

So basically that’s a yes it yours site and yes it does matter a whole lot , leeches like you give babiato a bad name

I hope the OP does everything to stop you getting your hands on the nulled version but I’m sure you will not last long on here before your kicked out on your ass
Currently a few users siriot, ukgamer are the members I noticed that do not bring any benefit to this box. as you may notice they are always asking for new modules and are null for them to bring back to their forum or website for resale. If siriot, ukgamer is not like me, try uploading the latest module of modulesgarden.com that is siriot, ukgamer null and share it with everyone here or siriot, ukgamer please null lagom_one_step_order_form_1.1.3_whmcs. zip that I have shared above upload and share with everyone?

Currently a few users siriot, ukgamer are the members I noticed that do not bring any benefit to this box. as you may notice they are always asking for new modules and are null for them to bring back to their forum or website for resale. If siriot, ukgamer is not like me, try uploading the latest module of modulesgarden.com that is siriot, ukgamer null and share it with everyone here or siriot, ukgamer please null lagom_one_step_order_form_1.1.3_whmcs. zip that I have shared above upload and share with everyone?
Why so you can sell it , I hope you never get your hands on the nulled version and I will never help you yes I will help null it but make sure it password protected 🙂

Why so you can sell it , I hope you never get your hands on the nulled version and I will never help you yes I will help null it but make sure it password protected 🙂
I am more than capable of doing that, need your help. I see you're all word of mouth, have you shared any nulled files yet? Or are you sitting on google searching and looking to see if there are any sites that are sharing and bringing back :ROFLMAO:

I am more than capable of doing that, need your help. I see you're all word of mouth, have you shared any nulled files yet? Or are you sitting on google searching and looking to see if there are any sites that are sharing and bringing back :ROFLMAO:
Damn your a real twat that don’t even know how to use this amazing forum haha

If you did you would see all my nulled scripts 🙂

And if you could null it then why are you asking people to do it for you 😀

Damn your a real twat that don’t even know how to use this amazing forum haha

If you did you would see all my nulled scripts 🙂

And if you could null it then why are you asking people to do it for you 😀
Please re-read what I said. I never said that someone did it for me. I'm just saying if anyone has a new file that isn't null (Untouched) , please upload it.

thank you guys for sharing but instead of arguing, why you guys dont work together to null such a beautiful theme/addons?

@siriot do you have latest update thanks
n4DfL04.jpg

Hey there, just going to ask if this is untouched.
Got a request to null it, hope you can confirm if it is so I can make an attempt. No promises!
I have no clue tbh but Imma guess yes. they're untouched becuase when I rename the license.php file it says license not valid. The files seems clean . You can always review the files and check if there's something wrong :). Hope that helps.

I have no clue tbh but Imma guess yes. they're untouched becuase when I rename the license.php file it says license not valid. The files are clean and was download it from the user that was banned. You can always review the files and check if there's something wrong :). Hope that helps.
Awesome! I'll look into this later.
Would it be alright if instead of removing licensing entirely, coding in a secret key to prevent leeching?

• Love
Reactions: iKalanko
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock