• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Lagom WHMCS Client Theme By RSStudio

Lagom WHMCS Client Theme By RSStudio 2.2.4 Nulled

No permission to download
siriot updated Lagom WHMCS Client Theme with a new update entry:

Download Lagom WHMCS Client Theme V2.1.1 Nulled Big Thanks to @iuzairjan

Version 2.1.1 Nulled - Big Thanks to @iuzairjan

Released 10th of June 2022
Compatible with WHMCS 8.5.0

Client Area​

• NEW Compatibility with WHMCS 8.5.0.
  • NEW New setting for “Service List” page - Option to hide/show “Manage” button in services table.
  • NEW New setting for “Domain List” page - Option to hide/show “Manage” button in domains...

Read the rest of this update entry...

this tamplate has problem, i am geting error

my magic crystal ball doesn't seem to be working right, i can't see the error. maybe it's my internet connection that is failing. --- (sarcasm) 🙃
1655591701988.png

How about if you intelligently indicate what error you are getting, and see if any of us here can be so kind as to help you.

Last edited:
I think it's not nulled, I uploaded the theme according to the instructions and after installation when I try to manage the theme it's asking for license key and also there is something wrong with this nulled theme, theme management area is not loading properly.

@siriot please help me out

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 78
  • Screenshot_2.jpg
    Screenshot_2.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 78
I think it's not nulled, I uploaded the theme according to the instructions and after installation when I try to manage the theme it's asking for license key and also there is something wrong with this nulled theme, theme management area is not loading properly.

@siriot please help me out
HI @White Rabbit

View hidden content is available for registered users!

Last edited:
Reactions: RevivaL
Upon activating the above Email Template 1.1.0 from the WHMCS Dash RSThemes page I get the following error, anyone know some SQL and why this may be happening?

SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column 'value' cannot be null (SQL: insert into `tblconfiguration` (`value`, `setting`, `updated_at`, `created_at`) values (?, RSThemesEmailGlobalHeader, 2022-07-08 10:37:56, 2022-07-08 10:37:56))

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock