• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Lagom WHMCS Client Theme By RSStudio

Lagom WHMCS Client Theme By RSStudio 2.2.4 Nulled

No permission to download
Hi, I activated modern template for Domain registration page at Pages -> Order -> Domain register, but i am getting page layout like shown in screenshot with full width and non sync text colors (white text on white background). I am unable to find any other settings. How do i get the look as shown in demo at https://demo.rsstudio.net/lagom/cart.php?a=add&domain=register

Attachments

• register domain.jpg
    register domain.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 41
I downloaded older version 2.1.0 and activated, All pages were looking fine and previous page layout issues were fixed. Then i again copied 2.1.1 files, now When i try to go to Addons -> RS Theme and click on manage theme i get a timeout error, it doesn't open. And previous page layout issues also came back.
I uninstalled the theme from addons, selected remove database tables option and uninstalled, copied 2.1.0 files but Addons -> RS Theme -> Manage theme doesnt open.

Does anyone have an idea on how to fix it?

Issue is fixed.
Deactivated addon, deleted lagom theme folder and addon folder manually, cleared template cache and added v2.1.1 again, everything is working fine.

Reactions: tuka and Cornholio
Hi, I have enabled WordPress option. When i login to client area and click on any WordPress related element it automatically redirects to domainname.com/undefined with a 404 error.
If i change to default whmcs theme, it is working without any issue. Does any one know how to fix this?

Hey there.
I think the Email Add-on is not working on this version of Lagom. If I try to activate it it will return this error:

--> Smarty: Unable to load template 'file:adminarea/template/includes/header.tpl' in 'adminarea/extensions/emailstyle/info.tpl' <--

can anyone resolve this error?

--> Smarty: Unable to load template 'file:adminarea/template/includes/header.tpl' in 'adminarea/extensions/emailstyle/info.tpl' <--

Hi,
I think it might be something related to permission. Check the log file. See what error the server is returning.

Hi,
I think it might be something related to permission. Check the log file. See what error the server is returning.
problem file in hook i remove it is working now but i have problem with not show all menu in clientarea

i need
WordPress Manager For WHMCS with Lagom 2.0.1

Lagom Promotion Manager For WHMCS with Lagom 1.2.2

Plesk Extended For WHMCS with Lagom 2.0.2

SMS Center For WHMCS with Lagom 1.0.0

DNS Manager For WHMCS with Lagom 2.0.0

Project Manager with Lagom 2.0.0

Domains Reseller For WHMCS with Lagom 1.0.0

Resellers Center For WHMCS with Lagom 2.0.1

Reactions: jrzavaschui

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ashman74
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock