Lagom - Simple, intuitive and fully responsive WHMCS Theme

Lagom - Simple, intuitive and fully responsive WHMCS Theme v1.6.1

No permission to download
  • You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

xiaofan

Oct 9, 2020
With the info.tpl edit will that be enough to not be blocked come January 14th?
It takes time to observe. I can't guarantee it. At least I have no problem using it now. I still have easytoyou until November 27. If you think which file is helpful for null, please tell me.

NotBatman

Trusted Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Gotham
$35 is good but the seller needs to be a Trusted Uploader or having a public WHMCS site so that we can contact them in future in case of any help. If anyone is offer that I am in for $35.

I agree but I think I'll ask a friend to buy this for me single domain, funds tight for me right now until clients pay.

I have managed to get lagom back activated despite the rstheme addon being disabled.
Followed this post to edit db entries https://babiato.co/threads/req-lagom-whmcs-theme.19703/post-158499

Cart name is just lagom not lagom_cart

JayJayBang

Jul 21, 2021
I have been disconnected for health reasons. I'm catching up. @xiaofan the uploaded version is original, not null.

I am seeing that with the new lagom 2.0 version coming out soon, they are reactivating their licensing system that they had "off" since they were affected by the fire some time ago in an OVH datacenter.

the information I get about licensing is as follows:
"Lagom uses a local key licensing system with daily remote verification checks. Your “RS Themes” addon will contact our server to ensure it is being run in the correct location and that the license is still valid.

If our licensing server is unavailable on the day of your next verification check, the system will try up to 30 days to make a connection. If, after this time, the system still can't verify your license with our licensing server, your RS Theme will be deactivated. During this period, you’ll see notifications in your WHMCS admin area, and in “RS Themes” addon."

I don't have the time to null the theme, if @xiaofan @JayJayBang or anyone else has the time and ability to null the theme, are welcome to collaborate.
will do, which version should i null? :)

markmillar2k

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
May 29, 2021
India
fillhost.com
I have been disconnected for health reasons. I'm catching up. @xiaofan the uploaded version is original, not null.

I am seeing that with the new lagom 2.0 version coming out soon, they are reactivating their licensing system that they had "off" since they were affected by the fire some time ago in an OVH datacenter.

the information I get about licensing is as follows:
"Lagom uses a local key licensing system with daily remote verification checks. Your “RS Themes” addon will contact our server to ensure it is being run in the correct location and that the license is still valid.

If our licensing server is unavailable on the day of your next verification check, the system will try up to 30 days to make a connection. If, after this time, the system still can't verify your license with our licensing server, your RS Theme will be deactivated. During this period, you’ll see notifications in your WHMCS admin area, and in “RS Themes” addon."

I don't have the time to null the theme, if @xiaofan @JayJayBang or anyone else has the time and ability to null the theme, are welcome to collaborate.
As you are the expert, tell me how to activate the original license? After updating my original license Lagom stopped working. Also tried uploading all the original files, deactivated and reactivated, nothing helps. Tell me where is the License key stored. Lagom support is on holiday this weekend and my site is screwed!

lorddoom

Trusted Uploader
Apr 6, 2020
As you are the expert, tell me how to activate the original license? After updating my original license Lagom stopped working. Also tried uploading all the original files, deactivated and reactivated, nothing helps. Tell me where is the License key stored. Lagom support is on holiday this weekend and my site is screwed!
I have this, Lagom 1.4.2:

INSTALLATION-GUIDE:
1. Upload the files
2. Install the RS-Themes addon (but do NOT go to its addon page. Just don't give permission to any user. Not even Administrator)
3. Activate the Theme by Editing Database. (go to your PHPmyadmin and from the "tblconfiguration" table, modify the templace as "lagom" and default cart as "lagom_cart").

Now there is a problem. As soon as you call the page of the RS theme once or save something in the general setting, the theme will be completely disabled until you activate a license key. So:

4. Delete all Themes / Ordering templates (except Lagom) via FTP (located in /templates and /templates/orderforms)

Now:
To change the theme layout and style, go to your PHPmyadmin, on table "rstheme_themes", change the values "active_style", "active_layout", "widgets_layouts" and "active_widgets_layouts"

Values (use only one and replace):
"active_style" = default, futuristic, depth
"active_layout" = default, condensed, condensed-banner, left-nav
"widgets_layouts" and "active_widgets_layouts" = Use the same value from "active_style".
Try manual activation as stated here. It works fortunately!

markmillar2k

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
May 29, 2021
India
fillhost.com
Try manual activation as stated here. It works fortunately!
It is a good method but as I have an ongoing business, I wanted to switch to original. I have the original license key, I am just looking for the uploader assistance to make the original key work. Otherwise, I will have to wait until the Lagom team is back to work.

siriot

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Apr 29, 2019
43°42′10″N 15°43′34″E
login to your rsstudi0 account and reissue your license and The Valid Domain, IP and Directory will be detected & saved the next time the license is accessed.

reissue.png

Reactions: markmillar2k

markmillar2k

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
May 29, 2021
India
fillhost.com
For the recent licensing issue, we're a team of 4 people buying this in this black Friday offer. If anyone wants to join, then the license cost will be 35$.

If you are interested to join then let me know as soon as possible till the slot is booked or the offer date expires.
The problem with sharing the license is the key is in plain text and even if one misuses it, then it has to be regenerated. Also the license buyer should have public contact, so we can contact if there are any issues or reach out to support. I purchased 5 domain license but due to this issue, I have decided not to share. Also your IP is probably blocked due to nulled license usage, which has happened to me, so you have to reach out to support to unblock it.

Reactions: siriot

Imranharrisje

Banned User
Oct 7, 2021
If anyone wants to join, then the license cost will be 35$. If you are interested to join then let me know as soon as possible till the slot is booked or the offer date expires.

Important things to know:
1) You'll get access to RSStudio Account access as well as theme and all other free products (Email template, Cpanel extended, and others).
2) You can check our subscription through any desk or TeamViewer before making payment.
3) These licenses have stock issues so if you reply to this message later on then I can't guarantee to get the license. It's Limited to 5 People.

lorddoom

Trusted Uploader
Apr 6, 2020
Does anyone have a working nulled version of lagom? I can give Wordpress Manager for whmcs v1.7 nulled and DirectAdmin Extended For WHMCS v3.7 nulled in exchange.
Send me a private message
Does anyone have an untouched version of lagom? I can try to null
Better luck next time 😂 i can see you're not eligible to get the password as you don't qualify for the requirements. 😂

And with the resources you're trying to lure in others are already available on babiato and know to follow the rules by the resource owner. So seriously try your smartness somewhere else "leecher". 😬🤧

P.S. - Contribute something and help babiato a even better place to spend some leisure time instead of leaching this way.

Reactions: siriot