• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Kreatura Slider - Premium Slider Plugin for WordPress

Kreatura Slider - Premium Slider Plugin for WordPress v7.10.0

No permission to download
Of course they aren't in there, whatever possessed me to think maybe they might be in there this time? I'm starting to regret my comment to you months back taz about the awam template and buying it would defeat the purpose of this forum.. since then no one fills my requests or even responds to me for that matter. You and babak used to pop right up with whatever I might have been looking for but not since then...

Reactions: rawaz
If have the missing Product Showcase - Dark Pack if anyone is in need of them. Comes with the standard Dark and 3 small Dark templates. These came directly from the archives at kreatura. No third Party.

hi all i can't acces share.4dev.club server giving cloudflare error. could u upload another mirror

Babak updated Kreatura Slider Plugin for WordPress by kreatura with a new update entry:

Kreatura Slider v6.11.9 + Templates

Download Kreatura Slider v6.11.9 Plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
LayerSlider 6.11.9 is now available!Sep 28, 2021

We know it may seem otherwise, but we're still alive! ;) In fact, we are extremely busy getting ready LayerSlider 7. It will be our biggest update since LayerSlider came into existence. LS7 will be a free update, and we'll announce more details soon. Until then, here's a maintenance release to address the issues that can't wait.

Fixed LayerSlider's Gutenberg...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello,

I really need Team Showcase Slider from Kreature's Template Store. Can anybody upload it ?

Screenshot_1.png

Thank you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock