• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

KingX Pro 2024 GoJek clone

xceer

Banned User
Feb 19, 2024
gojek-clone-app_ (1).png

hello Everyone -

Opportunity to Participate in Group Purchase of 2024 Pro Version

Dear All,

I got the offer for the latest ver. we can have a share purchase if anyone interested for ver 2024 pro

I am excited to announce that we have received an offer for the latest version, KINGX Gojek 2024 Pro, and we have the opportunity to participate in a group share purchase. The price for this cutting-edge model exceeds USD 29,000. Some offering to sell nulled Ver. 2023 with a high price, this why I am interested on this pooling better than having the old ver. While this investment is significant for an individual, pooling our resources allows us to access it at a more favorable rate.

Upon acquisition, we will need to nullify individual ownership to facilitate collective usage.

This opportunity is exclusively for serious contributors. Please refrain from engaging if you are not genuinely interested to avoid wasting everyone's time. So anyone is interested please contact me.

Looking forward to your participation in this endeavor.

Thanks and Best Regards

Attachments

• kingx-pro-2023.jpg
    kingx-pro-2023.jpg
    528.2 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: robsong
humm 🙂 ....I have a problem with the IOS app, I managed to bypass domain verification, that is, the app works with my domain, but when I change the package name, the app crashes, I'm thinking about sharing, so could someone help me to null it complete

humm 🙂 ....I have a problem with the IOS app, I managed to bypass domain verification, that is, the app works with my domain, but when I change the package name, the app crashes, I'm thinking about sharing, so could someone help me to nullify it complete
All Android apps and Web is Nulled and work 100%

humm 🙂 ....I have a problem with the IOS app, I managed to bypass domain verification, that is, the app works with my domain, but when I change the package name, the app crashes, I'm thinking about sharing, so could someone help me to nullify it complete
I can help to nullify, you can PM

humm 🙂 ....I have a problem with the IOS app, I managed to bypass domain verification, that is, the app works with my domain, but when I change the package name, the app crashes, I'm thinking about sharing, so could someone help me to null it complete

The android version you guys are seen is nulled by me, I have shared with someone (appdude), and he leaked to many people, and no one able to crack the iOS app so far.

There's a scam where scammers show clients an Android APK and claim to also have iPhone apps. They say they can't compile the iOS app because they don't have a MacBook or a developer account. After the client pays for both apps, the scammers send the source code for both apps. When the client tries to set up the iOS app in Xcode, it doesn't work, it hanged. When the client complains, the scammers blame a faulty or old MacBook or a different Xcode version. They offer to fix the issue for a fee, but after receiving payment, they disappear and stop replying to the client. Many people have contacted me, saying they've been scammed. Some scammers even use my name on platforms like Fiverr or Upwork without my knowledge.

Last edited:
Reactions: swamyji
you are almost welcome , once you feel comfortable, it will be my pleasure to fix it
Sure boss, just give me some time, if i didnot manage to make ios app work, I will make the entire project available in the Babiato community so you will help me

• Love
Reactions: robsong
Sure boss, just give me some time, if i didnot manage to make ios app work, I will make the entire project available in the Babiato community so you will help me
Have your time, I love to help anytime , it is not a matter of money just I have enough space during my free time to make some kind of coding just to refresh my brain :)

nice we got some contributors , still waiting for more for pooling with us for ver. 2024, we will need at least 10 persons so we start ordering please don't hesitate to PM

gojek-clone-app_ (1).png

hello Everyone -

Opportunity to Participate in Group Purchase of 2024 Pro Version

Dear All,

I got the offer for the latest ver. we can have a share purchase if anyone interested for ver 2024 pro

I am excited to announce that we have received an offer for the latest version, KINGX Gojek 2024 Pro, and we have the opportunity to participate in a group share purchase. The price for this cutting-edge model exceeds USD 29,000. Some offering to sell nulled Ver. 2023 with a high price, this why I am interested on this pooling better than having the old ver. While this investment is significant for an individual, pooling our resources allows us to access it at a more favorable rate.

Upon acquisition, we will need to nullify individual ownership to facilitate collective usage.

This opportunity is exclusively for serious contributors. Please refrain from engaging if you are not genuinely interested to avoid wasting everyone's time. So anyone is interested please contact me.

Looking forward to your participation in this endeavor.

Thanks and Best Regards

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock