• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Kentha - Non-Stop Music WordPress Theme with Ajax

Kentha - Non-Stop Music WordPress Theme with Ajax v4.6.0

No permission to download
Reactions: Ben5150
Babak updated Kentha - Non-Stop Music WordPress Theme with Ajax with a new update entry:

Kentha Theme v3.2.6 Untouched

Download Kentha v3.2.6 - Non-Stop Music WordPress Theme with Ajax Nulled Free
v3.2.6 [2021 September 15] Big Thanks To @don_poky

[x] Elementor editor: Updated Kentha Elementor Widget plugin
[x] Elementor editor: Sticky menu is not transparent while editing
[x] Several required updates for Elementor changes have been added
[x] Release buy link No blank if same site https://www.qantumthemes.com/helpdesk/forums/topic/release-grid-etc/

Read the rest of this update entry...

To get all the missing plugins, the owner must have Kentha installed with his licence to be able to download it directly from his installation, then download them from their website to upload them here with the rest of the theme files.

I have Kentha but I don't use it anymore, and doing such manipulation is annoying, I remember having to modify some files for things to show up properly and the ajax kept breaking up for no reason, even on vanilla installations.

Keeping this resource updated require to actively use the theme or sacrifice a wordpress installation, so the plugins would also be up to date since the plugins given on envato are the basic ones, also, some of them still struggle with php 8 and generate some lag over time and minor issues such as songs not starting with a single click but double clicks...

kentha/knowledge-base/plugins-installation
kentha/article-categories/plugins/

Attachments

• kentha 3.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 43
To get all the missing plugins, the owner must have Kentha installed with his licence to be able to download it directly from his installation, then download them from their website to upload them here with the rest of the theme files.

I have Kentha but I don't use it anymore, and doing such manipulation is annoying, I remember having to modify some files for things to show up properly and the ajax kept breaking up for no reason, even on vanilla installations.

Keeping this resource updated require to actively use the theme or sacrifice a wordpress installation, so the plugins would also be up to date since the plugins given on envato are the basic ones, also, some of them still struggle with php 8 and generate some lag over time and minor issues such as songs not starting with a single click but double clicks...

kentha/knowledge-base/plugins-installation
kentha/article-categories/plugins/
The latest plugins that comes with the theme are always within the themes plugins folder kentha.zip

Not on this one it only the basic plugs that in the plugin folder one is real important is theme core its not in the folder...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock