• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Kentha - Non-Stop Music WordPress Theme with Ajax

Kentha - Non-Stop Music WordPress Theme with Ajax v4.6.0

No permission to download
This file is a copy of wp-content with plugins and theme files, just extract or copy to YOUR WP-CONTENT and activate kentha-child (this is nulled file)

I try this method in .local domain and works demo import

Enjoy, this a great theme!

thanks for @TassieNZ & @lalbilla for nulled previous file

All plugins are updated to latest version and works! The full package is here:

Attachments

• Plugins-Themes.zip
    17.8 MB · Views: 58
Who has The latest version 4.5.0 Here So I can Null it, Here I have shared ver. 4.3.0 Nulled by me
With evidence of working activated, and also it is working importing plugins and demo.
Here is A clip of the test that i did to the theme and it workis like a charm.

View hidden content is available for registered users!

evidence of activation.png

activated.png

Attachments

• kentha-4.3.0 - Nulled.zip
    23.1 MB · Views: 15
Last edited:
This is new version 4.6.0 [2024 03 13] - Original File Untouched...

Attachments

• themeforest-kentha-visionary-music-wordpress-theme.zip
    26.8 MB · Views: 9
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock