• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Kayako Fusion Helpdesk

Kayako Fusion Helpdesk 4.93.13

No permission to download
Do you still need help? if so let me know and I can work with you on getting it working as it's working on my project that I am using it for without fails. Also I am using my dedicated server, so I can easily be sure it's working on a live production too.
Sure I sending on your Conversation

i have problem
live support clicked
and show
Call to a member function SetCaptcha() on bool in ./__swift/apps/base/library/Captcha/class.SWIFT_Captcha.php:69

i have problem
live support clicked
and show
Call to a member function SetCaptcha() on bool in ./__swift/apps/base/library/Captcha/class.SWIFT_Captcha.php:69

Is that the whole error message you got for it? I don't have the live chat setup on my project as it's not needed. If you can share a screenshot of it so I can see what happened.

Is that the whole error message you got for it? I don't have the live chat setup on my project as it's not needed. If you can share a screenshot of it so I can see what happened.
111.png
status staff always offline, i success log in to admin and staff
how to fix?

and
error
Trying to access array offset on value of type bool (./__swift/library/Date/class.SWIFT_Date.php:513)

3.png

Last edited:
111.png
status staff always offline, i success log in to admin and staff
how to fix?

That's cause you need the windows app. You can get it from - http://hotfix.kayako.com/product.php?product=8

click the

Platform: Windows

Use this link to download the latest version:
http://hotfix.kayako.com/latest.php?product=kd&platform=win32&buildtype=stable

And then configure it and it will be showing that your logged in and available, which you can then refresh your page and it will show online, not offline.

live server with cpanel hosting

Which PHP version are you using and do you know if the server is configured to run Kayako? when did you the install, was it all green checks or no? Did you the windows app not download for you?

Which PHP version are you using and do you know if the server is configured to run Kayako? when did you the install, was it all green checks or no? Did you the windows app not download for you?
yes, i setup all check green, my php 7.4

The file you are trying to download is no longer available ...
Could you send me the right download link?
Thanks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock