• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Kartero - Delivery and Pickup Services PHP Script

Kartero - Delivery and Pickup Services PHP Script v1.7

No permission to download

BMoncef

Trusted Uploader
Oct 25, 2019
Morocco
tracko.io
BMoncef submitted a new resource:

Kartero - Kartero is mobile application for managing your business delivery and pickup services

Kartero is mobile application for managing your business delivery and pickup services, you can use kartero for your business like Pickup & Delivery, Beauty Services, Repair Services, Home Services,Health and Well Being and any type of Businesses that needs to monitor daily activity task in realtime.

Kartero is a complete package with admin and customer panel, it connects via Rest API json, and this app can run on Android and iOS.

You can offer a paid membership monthly/yearly or even 14...

Read more about this resource...

its updated and again published

= 1.7 (20 August 20) =

fixed - completed task showing in pending task when refresh
fixed - calendar view update plugin to latest version
update - deprecated library
update - address to map use external maps instead showing maps
update - use push to firebasex plugin
update - cordova-plugin-background-geolocation version
update - to work with monaca to support ios sdk 13
update - auto assign
update - checking offline/online drivers
update - send push to mobile app2 and single app
update - update api for insert task
new - add api for insert contact
new - paystack payment

update plz

• Love
Reactions: Caly
BMoncef updated Kartero - Delivery and Pickup Services PHP Script with a new update entry:

1.7 (20 August 20)

fixed - completed task showing in pending task when refresh
fixed - calendar view update plugin to latest version
update - deprecated library
update - address to map use external maps instead showing maps
update - use push to firebasex plugin
update - cordova-plugin-background-geolocation version
update - to work with monaca to support ios sdk 13
update - auto assign
update - checking offline/online drivers
update - send push to mobile app2 and single app
update - update api for insert task...

Read the rest of this update entry...

what kind of problem are you facing

I would like to make filling in these fields not mandatory when sending a new task to the delivery person.

I already removed the 'required' => true in new-task.php but the fields are still mandatory.

see attached

Attachments

• print.png
    print.png
    154.9 KB · Views: 28
I would like to make filling in these fields not mandatory when sending a new task to the delivery person.

I already removed the 'required' => true in new-task.php but the fields are still mandatory.

see attached

you have to remove them in the JS file as well

Reactions: danilosantos
thank you for sharing,
work fine, bug on reports, & how to make signature & picture mendatory on delivery app ?

hwhere i put the key on this:
in order for mapbox to work in driver app you need to set your mapbox token in config.js
because in config.js can saw any place to put the code

you have to remove them in the JS file as well

Hi guys, I know that theard is dead, as a project, but i need this app :XThe thing is, after compiling app (cordava) app is starting, but have some problems with app, it mean after starting in main window app is sending "error", and nothing happened. Author of Kartero said, that i have to replace .js files in index.html below, but im trying to replace it below, but still not working. Anyone know Cordova?

338530278_178589017946983_4093107476516523735_n.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock