• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Karenderia Mega Pack

Karenderia Mega Pack Latest

No permission to download

mecoder

Feb 22, 2021
deadlyheart4u submitted a new resource:

Karenderia Mega Pack - Full version Codes Latest

Read more about this resource...

To get the password:
1. -Deleted by staff as not allowed-
2. At least 2 weeks old, 3 reputation points and 20 posts on community (1 in introduction section)
3. Password - see here: https://babia.to/threads/karenderia-mega-pack.39549/post-408900

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I presume so, it's like two-factor authentication... just another hoop to jump to stop abusers

Kind of but I don't think that requirements are too high.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock