• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Karenderia Mega Pack

Karenderia Mega Pack Latest

No permission to download
Its very hard now to get resources. Not all here are leechers. Though I will try to find other resources to upload it here. Thank you

Intriguing. The limit's caught me at the moment.

Will strive harder.

Hi jackhammer. I need a Saas Multirestaurant manager with delivery guy management

Karenderia is without a shadow of doubt the very best in that Arena. Building on over 21,000 comments across 7 years, Karenderia and its addons deliver awesome results. And then the absolutely amazing UI/UX team at STICSTORE made amazing Mobile App and Backend Template Skins for Karenderia [named Senju Themes and Awesome Theme] [to further strengthen the only area Karenderia seemed to be lacking a bit in]. The end result is a stunning futuristic interface with immense power and affordable pricing.

Not sure what the rules are on adding URLs to posts so 'm not willing to take the risk. But if you do a search for STICSTORE the topmost search result is the website of the Karenderia theming company.

Here's where I shared Senju Theme for Mobile App version 2.2 (in response to a request).
I am referencing it as it's not contained in the list of files contained in the Karenderia Mega Pack.

Last edited:
Reactions: naa and nirvxxx
Karenderia is without a shadow of doubt the very best in that Arena. Building on over 21,000 comments across 7 years, Karenderia and its addons deliver awesome results. And then the absolutely amazing UI/UX team at STICSTORE made amazing Mobile App and Backend Template Skins for Karenderia [named Senju Themes and Awesome Theme] [to further strengthen the only area Karenderia seemed to be lacking a bit in]. The end result is a stunning futuristic interface with immense power and affordable pricing.

Not sure what the rules are on adding URLs to posts so 'm not willing to take the risk. But if you do a search for STICSTORE the topmost search result is the website of the Karenderia theming company.

Here's where I shared Senju Theme for Mobile App version 2.2 (in response to a request).
I am referencing it as it's not contained in the list of files contained in the Karenderia Mega Pack.

Interesting. Yes, a comparison with Foodoma, because I didn't know Karenderia; Currently I did tests with Foodoma, but I see a lot of limitation in some aspects and support from the author regarding changes in concepts

Reactions: gordian
Dear @slvrsteele,

Is it feasible that a section can be made available for sharing .NET code, dlls and libraries (especially since it's now open source) and has a wide array of valuable, paid libraries of value.

That way there're more items that may be shared to get the required greater than 3 likes?
Thanks.

And how is this related to this thread? Open a thread in General discussion section regarding this.

Reactions: naa and gordian
Hello, i need single merchant app (K-Restaurant) version 2.4.1 update from IAN 2021, i can give on change Senju Theme K-Restaurant 2.4.1. Because i need only module backend from version 2.4.1. PM ME

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock