Kalles - Clean, Versatile, Responsive Shopify Theme - RTL support

Kalles - Clean, Versatile, Responsive Shopify Theme - RTL support v2.7.3

No permission to download
  • You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Nameless Hero

Nov 22, 2020
India
It's a false alert, the theme is from a trusted source, an original copy, I have just nulled it so It won't ask for a purchase code. You will find this false alert on the kalles theme's settings_data.json file on old versions too.

EDIT: I have manually debugged the code, there is NOTHING TO WORRY about. ☺️

Last edited:

Stefakcel

Oct 4, 2021
It's a false alert, the theme is from a trusted source, an original copy, I have just nulled it so It won't ask for a purchase code. You will find this false alert on the kalles theme's settings_data.json file on old versions too.

EDIT: I have manually debugged the code, there is NOTHING TO WORRY about. ☺️
Thank you @Nameless Hero , because i have download a plugin before from another website and i was hacked by that nulled plugin and i lost my website, Thnaks bro.

Last edited:

Nameless Hero

Nov 22, 2020
India
Reactions: logikool

Stefakcel

Oct 4, 2021
I don't know brother, but if I remember correctly 🤔 it has encrypted codes & so it will take some of my time to understand it, and unfortunately I don't have it. :(
i think it's work by server for that it's hard to nulled it, this is the big problem of shopify a lot of charge, lot of apps too works by server and we need to pay monthly, opposite to wordpress which can make some apps and themes with less charge but with less securite.

Reactions: Nameless Hero

Nameless Hero

Nov 22, 2020
India
i think it's work by server for that it's hard to nulled it, this is the big problem of shopify a lot of charge, lot of apps too works by server and we need to pay monthly, opposite to wordpress which can make some apps and themes with less charge but with less securite.
That's true, if I remember correctly, it needs some app for its addons, right? on that case it's really hard or not even possible. even if I read that code & couldn't make it work, then it's completely lost of my time, and I have a lot of work, that's why I am not even trying.

Reactions: Stefakcel

Stefakcel

Oct 4, 2021
That's true, if I remember correctly, it needs some app for its addons, right? on that case it's really hard or not even possible. even if I read that code & couldn't make it work, then it's completely lost of my time, and I have a lot of work, that's why I am not even trying.
Yes, in adding of this it eat a lot of resource and make store heavy because of a lot of addons and apps for just run one theme.

logikool

May 5, 2020
  • Haha

Paulo M

Sep 24, 2021
I noticed that the 3.0.1 version that @Nameless Hero posted doesn't have the "Swatch, Label submenu" option as you can see in the screenshot(1):
Screenshot (1).png
Already in version 2.7.3 it has. As you can see in screenshot(2):
Screenshot (2).png
What happened?? help there please❤️

Nameless Hero

Nov 22, 2020
India
If any feature or options are not available in the new version then probably they have removed it or moved it inside other options.

Paulo M

Sep 24, 2021
If any feature or options are not available in the new version then probably they have removed it or moved it inside other options.
Well, I looked for other places, functions and believe me... I looked for EVERYTHING and didn't find it :/
Glad that in "Kalles Doc" it still says that there is this option, as in version 2.7.3. But when you search, it doesn't even show up there. Bizarre and sad haha :/

Nameless Hero

Nov 22, 2020
India
Well, I looked for other places, functions and believe me... I looked for EVERYTHING and didn't find it :/
Glad that in "Kalles Doc" it still says that there is this option, as in version 2.7.3. But when you search, it doesn't even show up there. Bizarre and sad haha :/
As I said, if you can't find it, it's probably has been removed :)
The official documentation is for all versions hence they didn't remove it, but in the changelog, they said,
"The Swatch, Label submenu section has been replaced by child theme due to the 16 block limit on Shopify 2.0. So you won’t find this section in the 3.0 version or higher."
In the next version, I will include this child theme called "only config color"

Reactions: Paulo M

Paulo M

Sep 24, 2021
As I said, if you can't find it, it's probably has been removed :)
The official documentation is for all versions hence they didn't remove it, but in the changelog, they said,
"The Swatch, Label submenu section has been replaced by child theme due to the 16 block limit on Shopify 2.0. So you won’t find this section in the 3.0 version or higher."
In the next version, I will include this child theme called "only config color"
Wow! Forgive me, the most obvious one I didn't check... the "Change Log" hahaha. What a fool I am. And look, I went to the most difficult corners of the theme, I even checked the amounts of files folder by folder between the 2 versions of the theme hahaha. Thanks @Nameless Hero

Is the link the same? https://kalles-docs.the4.co/change-log