• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Kalles - Clean, Versatile, Responsive Shopify Theme - RTL support

Kalles - Clean, Versatile, Responsive Shopify Theme - RTL support v4.3.2

No permission to download
Announcement bar and product description working fine in old nulled version? can anyone confirm it before I null it again the same way?
I confirm that the problem at the top bar was not a problem of the nulled version, it was also present using the purchased clean one, they solved with 4.0.4.
The description that says: "Go kalles this summer with this vintage navy...etc" it's only a filler text of the short description, just needs to change from short to full to bring up the descriptions, there are no problems with either the nulled version or the purchased one.

KALLES v4.0.4 release 14/07/2022
Changelog
  • ADDED: API show metafields for product variants
  • ADDED: Filter By Tags
  • ADDED: Option Enable Confetti when got free shipping
  • ADDED: Option Show first media
  • ADDED: Section custom-liquid.liquid
  • IMPROVED: Full support RTL
  • IMPROVED: Section main product
  • IMPROVED: Section sticky toolbar mobile
  • IMPROVED: New way config free shipping minimum amount
  • FIXED: Mega menu issues
  • FIXED: some small issues on sections
  • UPDATED: The img_url filter has been replaced by image_url
IMPORTANT: if you want to use any skin(demo) of kalles, it will reset the purchase code to empty, so don't forget to write it again otherwise purchase screen will reappear. you can write anything in the purchase code. :)

Default is: "Nameless Hero"

Nulled by Me, Thame Provided by @digtalartist (Thank You!)

Attachments

• Kalles v4.0.4 (extract first).zip
    6.6 MB · Views: 165
KALLES v4.0.4 release 14/07/2022
Changelog
  • ADDED: API show metafields for product variants
  • ADDED: Filter By Tags
  • ADDED: Option Enable Confetti when got free shipping
  • ADDED: Option Show first media
  • ADDED: Section custom-liquid.liquid
  • IMPROVED: Full support RTL
  • IMPROVED: Section main product
  • IMPROVED: Section sticky toolbar mobile
  • IMPROVED: New way config free shipping minimum amount
  • FIXED: Mega menu issues
  • FIXED: some small issues on sections
  • UPDATED: The img_url filter has been replaced by image_url
IMPORTANT: if you want to use any skin(demo) of kalles, it will reset the purchase code to empty, so don't forget to write it again otherwise purchase screen will reappear. you can write anything in the purchase code. :)

Nulled by Me, Thame Provided by @digtalartist (Thank You!)
could you please tell me how to change the demo or some sections of it, i mean I need to use the header of demo 2 so how can I get it?

All header styles are already there, you need to change some header settings according to your needs.
(Theme-->customize-->theme settings-->header)

You need to find and replace the files to import the whole demo. For example, if I want a "Baby" demo, I need to replace the content of 'index.json' and 'settings_data.json' files. (Theme-->Action-->Edit code)

If you still need help, you can DM me.

• Love
Reactions: Rehab Elboraey
KALLES v4.0.5 release 08/08/2022
Changelog
  • ADDED: NEW OPTION – Slider effect on section product
  • ADDED: NEW OPTION – Use collection link on product Vendor and Type
  • ADDED: NEW OPTION – Quick view type
  • ADDED: Product Recommendations on slide cart
  • ADDED: NEW OPTION – Position button icon on Shopping cart widget
  • ADDED: NEW OPTION – Truncate product title with ellipsis
  • ADDED: NEW OPTION – Use Bootstrap CSS
  • ADDED: NEW OPTION - Add the HTML tag for the text of Slideshow Section
  • IMPROVED: Slider use transform or left/right positioning for less CLS (cumulative layout shift) warnings.
  • IMPROVED: Currency source code
  • FIXED: The image issue on Mobile Categories section
  • FIXED: DESIGN OPTIONS in Newsletter section
  • FIXED: Fullwidth layout issue in RTL languages
  • FIXED: Price bar filter issue in RTL languages
  • FIXED: Inventory Quantity issue on Pre-Order product
  • FIXED: The icon doesn't appear on Add To Cart button
  • FIXED: Some CSS issues

Attachments

• Kalles v4.0.5.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 210
Changelog
  • IMPROVED: Slider use transform or left/right positioning for less CLS (cumulative layout shift) warnings.

Thanks, Mate. I just saw your message. Glad you have shared the complete copy. Thanks.

Reactions: Jaymatic14
I don't own this theme, I just got it from one of my friends, I nulled it and uploaded it here. that's why it doesn't include other files such as documentation, demo files, etc.
@digtalartist bro can you provide me with the latest version? I will null and upload the whole theme again.

@Babak
This is becoming too much of a recurring theme here on Babiato in resource threads and nulling requests...
I just got it from one of my friends

More often an excuse and a way to cover the fact that it came from elsewhere.

If it came from 'a friend' then it should still be supplied with a proof of purchase from that 'friend' or there is no guarantee that it has simply been grabbed from another site and uploaded here.

@Nameless Hero Thank you for nulling of this resource, however like your own two resources, any resource needs to be verified before being uploaded here.

@Babak
This is becoming too much of a recurring theme here on Babiato in resource threads and nulling requests...
I just got it from one of my friends

More often an excuse and a way to cover the fact that it came from elsewhere.

If it came from 'a friend' then it should still be supplied with a proof of purchase from that 'friend' or there is no guarantee that it has simply been grabbed from another site and uploaded here.

@Nameless Hero Thank you for nulling of this resource, however like your own two resources, any resource needs to be verified before being uploaded here.

Thank you for pointing this out @bobsmith,

The original owner of this resource was providing me the untouched version of the theme via PM and I was nulling It and the original owner updated them here directly in the resource. But the original owner of this resource doesn't provide the resource anymore. hence, I request you and @Babak to transfer this resource to someone who owns this theme and can keep updating the resource further. as I have pointed this out many times earlier in this thread, I don't own this resource, whoever provided the previous versions, I have given the credit to that person and wrote the name as you can see on the last versions.

About "Grabbed from another site and uploaded here", I understand your concern, but it's funny. I have nulled many themes here, Wokiee, Kalles, Elessi, Fastor, Gecko, Avone, Molla, Foxic, Shella, etc in the past and uploaded them here by me or their respective owners. (if I have provided them via PM)

and you know what? babiato is the first place where you can find them than anywhere on the internet. why? because everyone using themes from babiato and uploading them on their sites. they are literally my nulled versions. That's why it's funny for me. xD

Well, now I will no longer null the themes till it's not provided by the owner of the resource or with purchase proof.

• Sad
Reactions: Paul Ricu
@Nameless Hero

Just curious here, with v4.0.4 the only difference between official from @digtalartist (was @olivia) and yours is the purchase code that you changed to 'Nameless Hero' and removing the no sale line.

Also, note for future reference please don't include references to yourself in nullings as a lot of members here grab and use nulled versions from Babiato on actual client sites even though they should be just using them for testing and using genuine versions on clients sites.

Therefore, we shouldn't have any reference to nulling included anywhere as clients will see this and wonder why they have got nulled goods whilst they were expecting genuine paid for versions.

However, moving onto v4.0.5, there were two versions for this with the latter version having had many alterations made to it since the original release was released.

As mentioned in this thread by @Jaymatic14 in their post between yours.

@digtalartist (was @olivia) posted up the v4.0.5 version in their thread, however your uploaded version contains many changes to it in many js and css files and as your nulling only involved a little change, we need to clarify here which version is the latest.

Therefore @digtalartist (was @olivia) and @Nameless Hero confirm which version is the latest version with all the additional changes, and if needed, change to the correct latest version so that members are not expecting the latter version with all the additional changes made and are actually ending up getting the first original release.

Changelog

Does anyone know how to put the installment script in the value of the product?

In version 2.7.3 I was able to, in this new one I don't know

Attachments

• parcelamento.png
    parcelamento.png
    8.3 KB · Views: 40
Changelog

Thanks a lot buddy! That's awesome!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock