• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Kalles - Clean, Versatile, Responsive Shopify Theme - RTL support

Nameless Hero

Nov 22, 2020
India
Kalles v2.5 Released 04/05/2021

Whatever you’re selling, Kalles is the only Shopify theme you’ll need to create a powerful online store that will give your customers smooth and seamless shopping experience. Modern design, minimalist feel, and a range of special demos, Kalles is designed for an array of different online retailers. Display your products in style and make it easy for your customers to browse, choose and purchase.

Attachments

• Kalles.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 279
Thank you for that, this is one of the most beautiful themes I've ever seen, it brings security to the client that you can fight with great ecommerces. Thank you for real.

Reactions: Nameless Hero

Whatever you’re selling, Kalles is the only Shopify theme you’ll need to create a powerful online store that will give your customers smooth and seamless shopping experience. Modern design, minimalist feel, and a range of special demos, Kalles is designed for an array of different online retailers. Display your products in style and make it easy for your customers to browse, choose and purchase.
I would like to know if you have the demos to share?

Do you have Demo Data for theme Kalles?

ReddragoN

please update

any updates, please?

This demo data file is nothing but "Settings_data.json" file.
Just replace settings_data.json file content with any of these files, and you will get that skin.
BUT First, take the backup of your theme. because you will lose your settings.

I did that but now appears this message while installing theme: "The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet."
What should I do?

This demo data file is nothing but "Settings_data.json" file.
Just replace settings_data.json file content with any of these files, and you will get that skin.
BUT First, take the backup of your theme. because you will lose your settings.
Sorry for the question I'm new here. But this theme isn't a wordpress theme?

You just need to replace the content of the "Settings_data.json" file.
Not the entire theme. let's say I want to install medical skin, I will open medical.json and copy the content of file and will open my "Settings_data.json" and will replace it.

Before replacing

1.png

After replacing

2.png

Reactions: travisneilsimons
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock