• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Kadence Theme Pro - Extends Kadence Theme With Premium Features and Addons

Kadence Theme Pro - Extends Kadence Theme With Premium Features and Addons v1.0.20

No permission to download
Latest version Please, I've tried searching in the forum for the plugin I can't find any.
"Latest Version" doesn't actually help me! Therefore, here is v1.0.21 and if not up to date, too bad! :)

Attachments

• kadence-amp_1.0.21.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 68
Thanks for the quick response and share, I'm actually blind on the change logs. Have a good one.

Reactions: TassieNZ
Kadence Theme Pro 0.9.15 nulled, cant activate and get error

"Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.
ParseError thrown

syntax error, unexpected '*', expecting end of file"

Am I doing something wrong, is there a fix?

Thanks

Last edited:
Uploading kadence-pro-0.9.15_NULLED.zip will result in an error.
kadence-pro-0.9.14.zip is fine.

Reactions: wezoo
Uploading kadence-pro-0.9.15_NULLED.zip will result in an error.
kadence-pro-0.9.14.zip is fine.
i cant find kadence-pro-0.9.14.zip , only kadence-pro-0.9.13.zip and this is not nulled,

do you have a link for kadence-pro-0.9.14.zip please?

Kadence theme is asking for Licence Key/email. Not accepting any...
Kadence Block is asking Key too.

Last edited:
Babak updated Kadence Theme Pro - Extends Kadence Theme With Premium Features and Addons with a new update entry:

Kadence Theme Pro v0.9.15

Download Kadence Theme Pro v0.9.15 - Extends Kadence Theme With Premium Features and Addons Nulled Free
== v0.9.15 | 9th June 2021 ==

* Add: Mobile Secondary Navigation.
* Add: Header Button 2 Shadow.
* Add: Sticky header settings for contact element.
* Add: New hooks for The Events Calendar in elements.
* Add: Settings to apply element to Learndash lessons by assigned course.
* Update: Element Hook injected into the content.
* Fix: Issue with group product and ajax add.
* Fix: HTML...

Read the rest of this update entry...

1.0.1​

* Fix: Add header control cache.

But one can just hit update... for me works! / no update by upload needed /

Reactions: yuval
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock