• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Kadence Blocks Pro - Premium WordPress Blocks for Beautifully Effective Websites

Kadence Blocks Pro - Premium WordPress Blocks for Beautifully Effective Websites v2.3.2

No permission to download
  • Love
Reactions: smalok and JRGWxRxZ
Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong. I've got Kadence Blocks and Blocks Pro 1.4.30 installed but in Gutenberg, Pro elements still show the PRO badge and have the "upgrade to pro" overlay.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    58.7 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    18.3 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    5.7 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: lyric
Babak updated Kadence Blocks Pro with a new update entry:

Kadence Blocks Pro v1.4.31 Nulled

Download Kadence Blocks Pro v1.4.31 Nulled Free
= v1.4.31 =

* Update: Portfolio Grid Carousel Block editor rest end points.
* Fix: Issue with portfolio filter not wrapping if really large.
* Fix: Issue with custom modal links not being tabbable.
* Fix: Issue with image overlay focus state.
* Fix: Issue with date meta output.
* Fix: Issue with above taxonomy symbol.

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: smalok and JRGWxRxZ
Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong. I've got Kadence Blocks and Blocks Pro 1.4.30 installed but in Gutenberg, Pro elements still show the PRO badge and have the "upgrade to pro" overlay.

i have the same
i think that we cant use pro elements or its improperly nulled

i have the same
i think that we cant use pro elements or its improperly nulled
I was browsing other threads and from what I can tell since the design library pulls from their server they can't be unlocked. I stand under correction though.

Kadence Blocks Pro v1.4.33 pre-activated

This version is pre-activated and no longer has nag screen in WordPress backend.
You cannot use the Design Library "Pro Sections" or "Pro Starter Pack" as these are verified through Kadence server.
All other "Sections" and "Starter Packs" are available, along with all Free Blocks and all Pro Blocks.
I have run through Virus Total and indicates that its clean.
Enjoy...

Attachments

• kadence-blocks-pro-v1.4.33.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Reactions: orsonhung and sfan
Does anybody have access to the BETA Kadence Blocks release that includes the new DYNAMIC DATA functionality?

Kadence Blocks Pro v1.4.33 is the latest version.

"Looks like the newest version is now 1.7.9"

The only reference to this I can find is :-

1.7.9 – Basic Layout Section for Row Layout Block Visibility + Visibility and Default Options for Columns​

DECEMBER 17, 2019

Which is an old update.

Please provide a link that refers to a newer version of Kadence Blocks Pro.

Thanks

Snapper

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock