• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

JupiterMeet - Video Conference 2.6 - Nulled (Install Help)

drpsjr

Apr 19, 2020
Brazil
Guys, I saw this script here and I have it next to it, can someone help me install it? I don't know how to do this type of installation. ?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Jessica64
You have to read the instructions and understand it. Asking someone to install for you is a good way to get hacked.

Just my 2 cents.

Você tem que ler as instruções e compreendê-lo. Pedir a alguém para instalar para você é uma boa maneira de ser hackeado.

Apenas meus 2 centavos.
I saw the documentation, but I don't have much experience with this type of installation, I don't want someone to install it, just help with instructions, so I can do it myself, thank you <3

Post the part that you don't understand and we will try to help.

I saw the documentation, but I don't have much experience with this type of installation, I don't want someone to install it, just help with instructions, so I can do it myself, thank you <3
if your hosting provider provide support (
you can ask your server administrator for all server installation work than you can install it . 😆)

Guys, I saw this script here and I have it next to it, can someone help me install it? I don't know how to do this type of installation. ?
it need's to know php and laravel to it. ping me if you need help

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock