• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Journal - Advanced Opencart Theme

Journal - Advanced Opencart Theme Journal - Advanced Opencart Assets - v.3.2.0-rc.97

No permission to download
Come on! We hold on and we don't let go.
Here we go again...

Opencart Journal Beta 2 version​

Update 04 May 2022 : v.3.2.0-rc.24​

View hidden content is available for registered users!

Come on! We hold on and we don't let go.
Here we go again...

Opencart Journal Beta 2 version​

Update 04 May 2022 : v.3.2.0-rc.24​

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

I managed to install, but it's asking for access credentials! Did anyone manage to help?

1652983569877.png 1652983746720.png

Last edited:
Latest journal is JOURNAL_3.1.12 not 3.2.0
There are 2 versions. The first one which follows its evolution and the second one, a beta version.
Here, it is the update of the beta version.

I am in charge of putting online the "normal" version in its last version.

Finally, after the crash, I will list the broken links and try to clean up everything.

It's a lot of work. Just be a little patient.

Concerning the license problem, I'm not a developer and can't help to nullify the theme. on the other hand, it was done by contributors. If they want to come back, it's welcome ;)

See you soon

Reactions: danilosantos

JOURNAL 3 "Normal" VERSION

Last update : February 17, 2022

Version 3.1.12 : Production​

• Fixed Account Order php warning
  • Fixed PHP 5.6 error
  • Fixed form input max-width in Firefox
  • Updated Google Fonts library

Reactions: huuduoc47

DEMOS JOURNAL 3 "Normal" VERSION

Last update : February 17, 2022

Version 3.1.12 : Production​

Last edited:
Anyone edit with journal nulled? Required for installation with nulled. this way the theme is not active.

Anyone edit with journal nulled? Required for installation with nulled. this way the theme is not active.
Hello,
There have been contributions on this subject. Since the crash, much has been lost.
I hope that those who came to contribute to this thread will come back to help.
So this is a call for help! 🙏
Thanks for all.

Reactions: MaviATES
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock