• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Josh - Laravel Admin Template + Front End + CRUD

Josh - Laravel Admin Template + Front End + CRUD v10.0

No permission to download
  • Love
Reactions: Caly
  • Love
NullMaster updated Josh - Laravel Admin Template + Front End + CRUD with a new update entry:

Josh Admin v7.1.1

Download Josh v7.1.1 - Laravel Admin Template + Front End + CRUD Nulled Free

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: Caly and maumaju
Alguém pode me ensinar a instalar o Josh v7.1.1 - Laravel Admin Template pois me parece que ele só pode instalar via linux através do terminal alguém pode me ajudar gostaria de instalar via windows 10 desde ja agradeço.

• Love
  • Love
Reactions: Caly and SamDam
I wanted to tinker with a Laravel CRUD builder and this one looks pretty useful. However, for starters this is a real pain to install (I note that I don't have more than a few app installs of Laravel experience. The documentation is pretty vague rather than stepping through everything with a series of commands, they leave you guessing and googling for help. I had to wrestle through plenty of issues like PHP variations and other server requirements. Then once I got it installed and configured, I see there are lots of missing files and folders primarily CSS, JS and what should be in Vendors. There appear to be a few themes but none of them had some of the basic CSS required to make the pages work. I had to visit several pages of the demos downloading CSS and JS files until I finally gave up realizing there was just too much missing to be able to test it out. I did some searches for other downloadables and found the same problem with all. If anyone had better luck getting a full working install, I'd be happy to have some discussion on how to get the rest of the files and folders. Good luck!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock