• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

JNews - Best WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme

JNews - Best WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme v11.5.0

No permission to download
Hello good people,

I would like just three questions to people already using this theme. Please respond.

1. How can i use the paywriter with the podcasts system.

2. Then is it possible for the author submitting content to choose whether the article he/she is submitting is paid (for subscription)? From the front end submitter? I did not see this on the front end submitter.

Like the way the author can choose if he/she wants the donation button on the article, same thing, the author can choose if the article should have a subscription from the front end submitter.

Or it something someone can customize and add?

3. The frond end submitter does not have the Headings feature where the author can submit his articles with a heading. Is there a way to add it?

Thank you.

Babak updated JNews - WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blogs AMP Theme with a new update entry:

JNews Theme v10.0.9

Download JNews v10.0.9 - WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme Nulled Free
v10.0.9 : 17 January 2022

- [IMPROVEMENT] Better view counter query optimization
- [BUG] Fix ads in Module 10
- [BUG] Fix bbPress style issue
- [BUG] Fix dynamic image generator issue
- [BUG] Fix error when polylang is not activated
- [BUG] Fix image URL issue
- [BUG] Fix inline module ads issue.
- [BUG] Fix mobile scroll lag on automotive demo
- [BUG] Fix premium post issue
- [BUG] Fix rtl table...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: smalok and Tiphaco
Babak updated JNews - WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blogs AMP Theme with a new update entry:

JNews Theme v10.1.0

Download JNews v10.1.0 - WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme Nulled Free
Version 10.1.0 : 25 January 2022

- [IMPROVEMENT] Update Facebook, Instagram, and Twitch social counter
- [BUG] Fix align-text issue when scrolling
- [BUG] Fix author name not translated in author page
- [BUG] Fix conflict with FluentForms plugin
- [BUG] Fix JSON LD brand
- [BUG] Fix post package dark mode isssue
- [BUG] Fix read time meta custom post template
- [BUG] Fix widget element undefined index...

Hello there and thank you very much for this . When I upload the theme and import the default demo with elementor option the homepage takes forever to load while everything else works fine . Even if i use another demo it works fine , the problem is only with the default one.

JNews Theme v10.1.1

Download JNews v10.1.1 - WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme Nulled Free
v10.1.1 : 10 February 2022

- [BUG] Fix account page styling issue on mobile view
- [BUG] Fix admin dashboard metabox styling
- [BUG] Fix double WPBakery inline css
- [BUG] Fix home url when polylang activated
- [BUG] Fix No content JNews - News Ticker
- [BUG] Fix paywall and split post plugin conflict
- [BUG] Fix prevent photoswipe popup on caption link
- [PLUGIN] Update JNews - Food Recipe v10.0.1

I experienced the same issue after updating my existing theme to this new version. Let someone help us, please.
I wish i knew how to help here, I wanted to update but i can't, still using old version.

The theme is working, but maybe anyone can help remove this message ?

1644566008960.png
Go to the theme editor section via WordPress dashboard and open your function.php file.

1. Remove the following line of code:

update_option( 'jnews_license', [ 'validated' => true, 'token' => 'jnews' ] );

2. Replace it with this:

update_option( 'jnews_license', [ 'validated' => true, 'token' => 'jnews', 'purchase_code' => '**********' ] );

3. Like and share your experience after using this method.

Go to the theme editor section via WordPress dashboard and open your function.php file.

2. Replace it with this:

update_option( 'jnews_license', [ 'validated' => true, 'token' => 'jnews', 'purchase_code' => '**********' ] );

Work with me, thanks dear

2. Replace it with this:

Just tried now and properly works for me, thank you so much for your good effort.

2. Replace it with this:

Not Working Bro .... Still Have This Problem...
1644732190384.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock