• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

JNews - Best WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme

JNews - Best WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme v11.5.0

No permission to download
Tested. Same issue with updating theme plugins.
Have you tried this way?
Do not click update. Deactivate and Delete it, then click install and activate again, you will get the latest version.

Have you tried this way?
Do not click update. Deactivate and Delete it, then click install and activate again, you will get the latest version.
I have not. I have a lot of plugins installed. It will take me a while to go through them that way.
We'll have to wait and see if the guys come with something easier.

I have not. I have a lot of plugins installed. It will take me a while to go through them that way.
We'll have to wait and see if the guys come with something easier.
If using @TassieNZ's Nulled version, you should do it this way to update plugins (Deactivate, Delete, Install, Activate again), it doesn't take your time because not all plugins require updating.
Someone can upload "JNEWS v10.0.5 - Untouched" please?
Here is JNEWS v10.0.5 - Untouched, downloaded directly from Themeforest:

• Love
Reactions: Babak and smalok
Very bad idea indeed. I just tested your method, the plugins do not update after that.
So why don't you install it manually????
- Just follow the path: jnews > plugins > .... Copy the new version of Plugins
- Upload manually: wp-content > Plugins > ....
All done.

• Love
Reactions: Babak and smalok
So why don't you install it manually????
- Just follow the path: jnews > plugins > .... Copy the new version of Plugins
- Upload manually: wp-content > Plugins > ....
All done.

I'll be honest I lost you here.
- There is no "copy the new version of plugins".
- We 're talking about updating theme's plugins!! you can't update them manually!!! Where can you download for instance "JNews - Essential"?????????

OMG, Important does JNews have Virus - JNews Theme v10.0.5 Nulled JS:Trojan.Cryxos.7735 ,
Malware (ai Score=86)

Attachments

• jnew.v10.0.5-virus.png
    jnew.v10.0.5-virus.png
    171.5 KB · Views: 25
Por favor, teste e informe de volta! :)

Para mim, isso parece bom. Se houver erros, preciso de relatório completo, por favor.

You can easily update plugins by clicking the right mouse button over the update button and using the option "open in new tab".

However, when I used the downloadable version regarding Mirrored, the plugin update "JNews - Essential" broke the entire layout of my site. Please update the post link to this one, which worked for me without a problem.

You can easily update plugins by clicking the right mouse button over the update button and using the option "open in new tab".

However, when I used the downloadable version regarding Mirrored, the plugin update "JNews - Essential" broke the entire layout of my site. Please update the post link to this one, which worked for me without a problem.
Brilliant!!!

Babak updated JNews - WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blogs AMP Theme with a new update entry:

JNews Theme v10.0.6

Download JNews v10.0.6 - WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme Nulled Free
Version 10.0.6 : 7 December 2021

- [NEW FEATURE] Capability to enable/disable ads in specific posts
- [NEW FEATURE] Capability to remove ads for subscribe or unlock user
- [NEW FEATURE] Override post template by category
- [BUG] Fix Icon Pencil issue
- [PLUGIN] Update JNews - Essential v10.0.3
- [PLUGIN] Update JNews - Extended Category Option v10.0.1
- [PLUGIN] Update JNews - Paywall v10.0.1

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: smalok
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock