• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

JNews - Best WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme

JNews - Best WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme v11.5.0

No permission to download
S
Thank you brothers! @Shrike 😎 .... It works almost perfectly, thanks!
However: Not active automatic plugin (not a problem :p)

Screenshot 2021-10-21 232349.jpg Screenshot 2021-10-21 232058.jpg

Not active automatic plugins:

Screenshot 2021-10-21 232607.png

@DfyZ1337
=> Fix it naturally by hand: ( for those who need)

/themes/jnews/class/Dashboard/template/install-plugin-item.php
<div class="jnews-item-button"> (line 93) : delete class="jnews-item-button"
Will show hidden settings buttons

Screenshot 2021-10-21 234756.jpg

@VicktorS2 It's a secret :ROFLMAO:, you should try learning nulled and appreciate @Shrike creativity.
Here:
Screenshot 2021-10-21 235628.jpg

Sure bro, will null it more thoroughly on the next update 😎.

This Meaga link says

Your connection is not private​

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from mega.nz (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more

NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID

Advance link says
mega.nz normally uses encryption to protect your information. When Chrome tried to connect to mega.nz this time, the website sent back unusual and incorrect credentials. This may happen when an attacker is trying to pretend to be mega.nz, or a Wi-Fi sign-in screen has interrupted the connection. Your information is still secure because Chrome stopped the connection before any data was exchanged.

You cannot visit mega.nz right now because the website uses HSTS. Network errors and attacks are usually temporary, so this page will probably work later.

Advance link says
mega.nz normally uses encryption to protect your information. When Chrome tried to connect to mega.nz this time, the website sent back unusual and incorrect credentials. This may happen when an attacker is trying to pretend to be mega.nz, or a Wi-Fi sign-in screen has interrupted the connection. Your information is still secure because Chrome stopped the connection before any data was exchanged.

You cannot visit mega.nz right now because the website uses HSTS. Network errors and attacks are usually temporary, so this page will probably work later.

The link is working fine bro, check if your browser is properly configured.

Reactions: smalok

i5p0OPl.png

Can anyone guide how to remove this taboola code and Update my username for discussion at the place of JNEWS?​

Reactions: RikoX
hello anyplease solve my problem? logo is not showing i made logo same size like was jnews preview logo. then why not showing?

1635971293569.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock