• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

JNews - Best WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme

JNews - Best WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme v11.5.0

No permission to download
This is a null file 10.0.2 from original of: @juju (thank you!)

Fully tested version of functions, updates, categories, automatic plugin installation..etc.
The clean version, only deletes the code,no add more code. Please check for viruses before use.

I don't say much more about code/technology... (Babiato deleted 1 of my account. For saying I spam ... angry (^_^)
I will not discuss more technicalities with anyone anymore. Sharing will be happiness!

Welcome

File here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1wj3fRZ2IrJUpszuKN2A1fV0ERz1gTnco
Import demo is not working :c

Import demo is not working :c
Sorry, I didn't test it..., just tested active the plugin, post.....
====
PS:
Sorry I turned off the Admin js (the Active function).
Should not be able to import DEMO, But delete it, import it, then you can't update the plugin: are choosing 1 of 2.

I'm looking for the fix function

Last edited:
Sorry, I didn't test it..., just tested active the plugin, post.....
====
PS:
Sorry I turned off the Admin js (the Active function).
Should not be able to import DEMO, But delete it, import it, then you can't update the plugin: are choosing 1 of 2.

I'm looking for the fix function
I have already installed plugins, so i am okay if i dont have to update plugin now, now important is to import demo. Can you tell me how can i import demo?

Can't install or activate plugins !
@nurre You have great ideas, But unfortunately, the plugin does not work!

I found at line 43: /wp-content/themes/jnews/classes/Util/RestAPI.php
There is a .js = 'jnews-essential-local' section

Remove it, the plugin works ( import no works ), and vice versa, import works ( plugin no works )

No method found for both all !!!
==========

Who doesn't need to import demo; delete it, to continue using.
Anyone who installs new, needs to import it, leave it as is, import Demo and delete it for use
the nulled process is still ongoing.
Please use it for the time being. (while waiting for Babiato)

Last edited:
Last edited:
For those building new sites, just install version 9.0.6 and auto-install all plugins, and install the demo smoothly. Then update to 10.0.2 and start updating the plugins that have updates. If using Cpanel just move plugins all at once from public_html/wp-content/themes/jnews/plugins to public_html/wp-content/plugins. From there you can just Unzip and Replace plugins with updates. This is actually better than uploading one by one.

Last edited:
Did you download the lastest files I shared ? I did a clean install now and everything works fine. (I didnt install child)
I appreciate your efforts. I check on Muti-site / update theme , still see the same error as friend above. Why haven't I don't checked yet.
Good luck for you. Have a good day!

I appreciate your efforts. I check on Muti-site / update theme , still see the same error as you above. Why haven't I don't checked yet?
Good luck for you. Have a good day!
Thanks. I dont know the reason, but i tried again and it is still working. I am sure demo install working correctly. If plugins not working, we should install & activate manually.

1634251612961.png

Last edited:
Reactions: NoviCards.com
@ironmoon @dNNr @nurre @johncena345
Has been fixed!
Tested: Import demo + active plugin + post/page option

(Thanks to @ironmoon, I have add js: assets/js/admin/jnews-dashboard.js)

File: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1wj3fRZ2IrJUpszuKN2A1fV0ERz1gTnco

Try it and like for me! (^_^)
@Babak try comparison clean code

@NoviCards.com you can get cracked script file from my upload and try on your solution:
Code:
JNews: jnews-dashboard.js (assets/js/admin/jnews-dashboard.js)

Last edited:
Reactions: Hala
@ironmoon @dNNr @nurre @johncena345
Has been fixed!
Tested: Import demo + active plugin + post/page option

(Thanks to @ironmoon, I have add js: assets/js/admin/jnews-dashboard.js)

File: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1wj3fRZ2IrJUpszuKN2A1fV0ERz1gTnco

Try it and like for me! (^_^)
@Babak try comparison clean code
this one is fully working , i tried it on new local installation and everything worked , demo import worked and plugins installation also worked.

Thank you for nulling

edit: im not sure but i think updating already installed plugin does not work if someone could confirm thats would be great.

Last edited:
Reactions: NoviCards.com
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock