• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

JNews - Best WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme

JNews - Best WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme v11.5.0

No permission to download
Okie, now we have a new problem.

Attachments

• jnews-10.01..png
    jnews-10.01..png
    40.6 KB · Views: 82
I own Jnews, so checked out the new version, 10.0.2.

They have moved to a new licensing system so, "public function token_still_valid() {" no longer exists in the jnews/class/util/ValidateLicense.php file.

"public static function is_license_validated() {" does still exist in the code, but when your add "return true;" to it, it now says "Please migrate your current license to new license system of JNews."

"add_action( 'init', [ 'JNews\Module\ModuleManager', 'jnews_lb' ] );" has also been removed from the ModuleManager.php (jnews\class\Module) file

Reactions: smalok
Hi,

To remove any waning messages;

functions.php:6 //remove or close it
/*update_option( 'jnews_license', [ 'validated' => true, 'token' => 'jnews' ] );*/

modulemanager.php:153 //remove or close it
/*add_action( 'init', [ 'JNews\Module\ModuleManager', 'jnews_lb' ] );*/

Good luck!

• Love
Reactions: Babak
Babak updated JNews - WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blogs AMP Theme with a new update entry:

JNews Theme v10.0.2 Nulled

Download JNews v10.0.2 - WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme Nulled Free
v10.0.2 : 13 October 2021

- [IMPROVEMENT] Update license system callback for custom admin url
- [BUG] Fix module view meta issue
- [BUG] Fix warning PHP notice on page asset loader
- [BUG] Fix missing translation in view counter plugin
- [PLUGIN] Update JNews - Social Share v10.0.1
- [PLUGIN] Update JNews - View Counter v10.0.1

Read the rest of this update entry...

As I told before, you need to install plugins manually using wordpress plugins->add (they are in plugins folder)
Sorry, I think I missed that part. How about the Demo Installation? I am creating a new site.

Please wait 10 minute, I will upload to google drive.
I will check all unlocked functions (not spam)
This is a null file 10.0.2 from original of: @juju (thank you!)

Fully tested version of functions, updates, categories, automatic plugin installation..etc.
The clean version, only deletes the code,no add more code. Please check for viruses before use.

I don't say much more about code/technology... (Babiato deleted 1 of my account. For saying I spam ... angry (^_^)
I will not discuss more technicalities with anyone anymore. Sharing will be happiness!

Welcome

File here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1wj3fRZ2IrJUpszuKN2A1fV0ERz1gTnco

Last edited:
Bu, orijinalinden 10.0.2 boş bir dosyadır: @juju (teşekkürler!)

Tamamen test edilmiş işlevler, güncellemeler, kategoriler, otomatik eklenti kurulumu..vb.
Temiz sürüm, yalnızca kodu siler, daha fazla kod eklemez. Lütfen kullanmadan önce virüs kontrolü yapın.

Fazla bir şey söylemiyorum. (Babiato hesabımdan 1 tanesini sildi. Spam yaptığımı söylediğim için.)
Artık kimseyle daha fazla teknik tartışmayacağım. Paylaşmak mutluluk olacak!

Hoş geldin

Dosya: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1wj3fRZ2IrJUpszuKN2A1fV0ERz1gTnco
Thank you 🙏

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock