• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

JNews - Best WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme

JNews - Best WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme v11.5.0

No permission to download
Same version bro! I fixed the highlighted Null errors:

71590c15-4f55-46c7-97ea-b114c96c5d67.png

242c8f79-fd93-41ce-b75c-4152c9dfd0f5.png

I Fixed the above and then notified community members it's the same update (Same Initial Updates) but with fixes, that's all. as indicated below. No misinformation about a new release!!

No worries it is all good, I was not nulling and uploading here until I've got demos working fully, as I could see members jumping on and grabbing it thinking everything was working 🤣

So in the meanwhile, if somebody else was free to do what you've done so members can use old for demo and then update to new, then all good. 😁

@Babak can we add something like '(Demos not working in latest version)' to the thread's main heading, just so we don't get the constant posts of demos not working like we have had for the past week, hopefully fixed version coming this week 😉

Babak updated JNews - WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blogs AMP Theme with a new update entry:

JNews Theme v10.7.6 Nulled

Download JNews v10.7.6 - WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme Nulled Free
v10.7.6 : 7 July 2022

- [IMPROVEMENT] Add option to share image library
- [IMPROVEMENT] Add below header ad slot
- [IMPROVEMENT] Return post frontend values on submit fail
- [IMPROVEMENT] Support new BuddyPress Follow
- [BUG] Fix select share issue
- [PLUGIN] Update BuddyPress Follow v1.3
- [PLUGIN] Update JNews - Frontend Submit v10.0.2
- [PLUGIN] Update JNews - Social Share v10.0.4
- [PLUGIN] Update...

Read the rest of this update entry...

After using for a while Jnews displays this message

1657110868484.png
ignore it if show only in backend

To carry on with what @Babak has already said, this should not affect the actual theme itself, however you will need to revert to a lower version to get working demos for the time being and then come back to latest.

It will all be fixed when we have got on top of the demos issue and got them all working without it coming up with anymore error messages.

To carry on with what @Babak has already said, this should not affect the actual theme itself, however you will need to revert to a lower version to get working demos for the time being and then come back to latest.

It will all be fixed when we have got on top of the demos issue and got them all working without it coming up with anymore error messages.
will it be done soon? thanks

On the latest
It won't do as it is untouched, it needs to be nulled or you just carry on using previous version for now.

I will upload nulled version once demos are fixed, otherwise @GodfatherII can upload their nulled version as before when they have time. 😉

It won't do as it is untouched, it needs to be nulled or you just carry on using previous version for now.

I will upload nulled version once demos are fixed, otherwise @GodfatherII can upload their nulled version as before when they have time. 😉
Sure, let me run a few tests and share!!

Reactions: toan
Try this here and give me feedback! Though it's working fine after running tests on my end!

Seems fine on quick test. 😁

Just need to stop keep getting sidetracked with other things like on here and in real life and I can get demos done too, need to ignore everything for a day (real life, work, family and being on here!) and have a good supply of proper coffee. 😁

Then later versions @GodfatherII you can update with active theme and active demos. 👍

• Love
Reactions: Mamo and RickGrimes
Can't update JNews - Social Share
All plugins will be in the nulled theme zip already, if you can't update from current version then you will have to wait until a newer version is sourced.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock