• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

JNews - Best WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme

JNews - Best WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme v11.5.0

No permission to download
Babak updated JNews - WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blogs AMP Theme with a new update entry:

JNews Theme v10.7.3

Download JNews v10.7.3 - WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme Nulled Free
v10.7.3 : 13 June 2022

- [IMPROVEMENT] Support amp text logo
- [BUG] Fix AMP inline ad not working
- [BUG] Fix autoload separator ads issue
- [BUG] Fix social callback issue
- [BUG] Fix sticky header issue on mobile to desktop
- [BUG] Fix tooltipster issue
- [PLUGIN] Update JNews - AMP v10.0.3
- [PLUGIN] Update JNews - Auto Load Post v10.0.1
- [PLUGIN] Update JNews - Bookmark v10.0.1
- [PLUGIN] Update...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Previously, we were able to update the plugin with the reverse key. We are unable to update now. How do we update plugins?

aax.png

The site is constantly writing Error_log. Anyone know the solution?

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant ABSPATH - assumed 'ABSPATH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WPINC - assumed 'WPINC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
PHP Warning: require(ABSPATHWPINC/class-requests.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
PHP Warning: require(ABSPATHWPINC/class-requests.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'ABSPATHWPINC/class-requests.php' (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php74/root/usr/share/pear')
PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function get_the_block_template_html()

Previously, we were able to update the plugin with the reverse key. We are unable to update now. How do we update plugins?

aax.png
Why report nulled if it's not?

Who said the latest theme upload is fully nulled?

Never assume plugins that come with a nulled theme will be available to be updated through the theme itself as they most often need a genuine key to be included in the download link for it..

10.7.4 - Original File - @Babak please null it :)
Code:
Version 10.7.4 : 22 June 2022

- [NEW FEATURE - REQUESTED] Autoload random post load option
- [BUG] Fix font variance and subset issue
- [BUG] Fix Photoswipe on gutenberg and JPEG format
- [PLUGIN] Update JNews - Auto Load Post v10.0.2
- [PLUGIN] Update JNews - Essential v10.0.6

Attachments

• themeforest-20566392-jnews-one-stop-solution-for-web-publishing10.7.4.zip
    6.9 MB · Views: 64
This is missing some required plugins still.

Theme just isnt usable.

Don't just moan about it, listing what the required plugins that you say are still missing would be more helpful.

We know this theme has issues with demo importing and hopefully with update from @songohan we can fix it for you all.

If you need it urgently then go buy an official licence for it and have all your missing plugins and it will be usable for you.

Otherwise, be patient and wait until it is fixed for you all here FOR FREE

Reactions: tuamese
This is missing some required plugins still.

Theme just isnt usable.
All the plugins are there, bar couple free like amp, visual composer, elementor and pafpress which are all 3rd party.
Only difficult to find was pafpress post format ui which is here: https://github.com/vafour/vafpress-post-formats-ui

You'll find visual composer, etc on Babiato. Download Amp and the other free ones from Wordpress.
Currently using this theme and these plugins building website with no issues.

This theme is mostly used for active sites.
If anyone needs to install a new DEMO: Solution to find Jnews v10.6.4-May 19, 2022, install the Demo inport and manually update to the latest version.

Not all free is supposed to be "100% nulled" for you, OK!!!

Reactions: Talita Cabral
All the plugins are there, bar couple free like amp, visual composer, elementor and pafpress which are all 3rd party.
Only difficult to find was pafpress post format ui which is here: https://github.com/vafour/vafpress-post-formats-ui

You'll find visual composer, etc on Babiato. Download Amp and the other free ones from Wordpress.
Currently using this theme and these plugins building website with no issues.

All the plugins needed will be on the latest version when I upload it, no need to worry about that.

Any workaround for Demo Import, Same license error while importing

As for progress I have it all working with latest version, just need to spend more spare time working on it to get all demos working and get rid of callbacks so not expires and gets purchase error message again, etc...

Untitled.png
Untitled1.png
Untitled2.png

Vafpress Post Formats UI v1.5.3​

hai, i missed 1 plugin from jnews core. may someone have it ?

Vafpress Post Formats UI v1.5.3​

hai, i missed 1 plugin from jnews core. may someone have it ?
Try reading previous posts before posting 😉

And don't moan that the link is only for v1.5 as I used that originally in testing and it upgrades it to v1.5.3 when finished installing demo. 😉

• Love
Reactions: Babak
All the plugins needed will be on the latest version when I upload it, no need to worry about that.

As for progress I have it all working with latest version, just need to spend more spare time working on it to get all demos working and get rid of callbacks so not expires and gets purchase error message again, etc...

Untitled.png
Untitled1.png
Untitled2.png
Thanks a lot Sir. awaiting for your new nulled version.

vafpress-post-formats-ui-develop v1.5.3
Tested Work Fine for me

Attachments

• vafpress-post-formats-ui-develop.zip
    12.6 KB · Views: 54
Babak updated JNews - WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blogs AMP Theme with a new update entry:

JNews Theme v10.7.4

Download JNews v10.7.4 - WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme Nulled Free
v10.7.4 : 22 June 2022

- [NEW FEATURE - REQUESTED] Autoload random post load option
- [BUG] Fix font variance and subset issue
- [BUG] Fix Photoswipe on gutenberg and JPEG format
- [PLUGIN] Update JNews - Auto Load Post v10.0.2
- [PLUGIN] Update JNews - Essential v10.0.6

Read the rest of this update entry...

I am unable to modify static pages - for custom headers, etc. It's saying "activate" but when I click on it, it takes you to the JNews Dashboard Page where it says "already activated".

If anyone can help with a fix, I would really really appreciate it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock