• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

JNews - Best WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme

JNews - Best WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme v11.5.0

No permission to download
I had this issue as well with the newest one. Figured it wasn't worth the hassle as the changes are a bit pointless and so, downgraded.

Attached is the last version (you'll find plugins in this thread) - use the functions.php from the child theme you have or clear it as this is just a copy of what was on my server.

Attachments

• jnews-10.7.3.zip
    11.7 MB · Views: 95
I had this issue as well with the newest one. Figured it wasn't worth the hassle as the changes are a bit pointless and so, downgraded.

Attached is the last version (you'll find plugins in this thread) - use the functions.php from the child theme you have or clear it as this is just a copy of what was on my server.
Thanks a lot man.

I am using this theme and getting this error on trying to install plugins
This is for the first time I am using this theme so may be I am missing something, can anyone plz guide me

Screenshot (95).png

I am using this theme and getting this error on trying to install plugins
This is for the first time I am using this theme so may be I am missing something, can anyone plz guide me

Screenshot (95).png
You have to add each plugin manually. Please, read previous posts before you ask. Remember these are nulled versions, not legit licensed

You have to add each plugin manually. Please, read previous posts before you ask. Remember these are nulled versions, not legit licensed
And where can I get latest version of all those plugins, As I have checked a file provided here, but it doesn't have latest versions. And I am also unable to import demo style

And where can I get latest version of all those plugins, As I have checked a file provided here, but it doesn't have latest versions. And I am also unable to import demo style
If they have not been published yet, eventually someone will. Just follow this thread and wait

If they have not been published yet, eventually someone will. Just follow this thread and wait
And what about import demo issue? I have tried disabling import plugin button but still getting the error as shown in pic above

And what about import demo issue? I have tried disabling import plugin button but still getting the error as shown in pic above
Make sure you have read previous posts before posting about this issue as it has been talked about many times over.

There are a few older versions that are working, however on the latter ones you will need to install all plugins/addons as seperate and NOT through the theme itself.

Also, the demo import will work providing you have all the plugins/addons installed for it, if you do not then it will have the error popup.

The current version of v10.7.4 from @Babak is untouched and I am currently working on the nulled version, as mentioned in a previous post too.

I am still working on it as busy in real life and not have much spare time to spend nulling things currently,however it will get done and uploaded soon 👍

Since the demo designs are the same, at least for the past few months, install an older version of Jnews (Nulled) then import your preferred demo together with corresponding plugins. Once that's done, you can then update to the latest jnews theme and update plugins. That works just fine!

Last edited:
Reactions: mateusbino and Mamo
Babak updated JNews - WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blogs AMP Theme with a new update entry:

JNews Theme v10.7.5

Download JNews v10.7.5 - WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme Nulled Free
v10.7.5 : 1 July 2022

- [IMPROVEMENT] Add backend custom profile picture
- [IMPROVEMENT] Add whatsapp icon on element social icon
- [BUG] Fix author archive multiple authors
- [BUG] Fix autoload post ads issue
- [BUG] Fix dashboard menu state
- [BUG] Fix Elementor random ads module issue
- [BUG] Fix multiple author post on author page
- [BUG] Fix video post featured image issue
- [BUG] Fix webp image...

Read the rest of this update entry...

this theme already updated
so why update it again ?
Oops!! Sorry, bro, I had fixed all the previously unfixed null issues and thought I should update since the current version was pending full nulling. If it's a problem, it won't happen again!! I addressed the following:

- Same Initial Updates
- Null Improved (License Error Fixed)
- Update all plugins from the JNews plugin tab (Fixed)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock