• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

JetThemeCore for Elementor WordPress Plugin

JetThemeCore for Elementor WordPress Plugin v2.1.3

No permission to download
I cannot find current links for these plugins. I want to import a template library for jetThemecore. How can I do it?

Jet Data Importer
Jet Plugins Wizard
JetElements Dynamic Data Addon
Jet Data Importer - Has been deprecated.

Jet Plugins Wizard - Replaced by Crocoblock Wizard which I've attached. (You still need to manually install the plugins though).

JetElements Dynamic Data Addon
- Available here...

Note that the versions available here WON'T allow import of the dynamic templates. For that you can read about a special paid version from @TassieNZ here...

Attachments

• crocoblock-wizard-1.1.0.zip
    461 KB · Views: 161
Can someone share generatepress-child theme that crocoblock-wizard creates ?

## 2.0.0 - 28.03.2022
- ADD: Compatibility with WordPress block editor (Gutenberg)
- ADD: Multi-conditions for templates
- ADD: Brand new Theme Builder
- ADD: Page templates filtering, searching & importing

Attachments

• jet-theme-core-2.0.0.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 6
Can anyone solve the "Activate License" problem? thanks.

Yes, just read @TassieNZ post above yours here

Or go check out @Ledzepy thread here

Go support the hard working staff/mods here on Babiato and drop $5 to @TassieNZ or @Ledzepy and get it all working for you perfectly.

You can do it yourself like I have done, however as I don't use the theme builder features, I left that.
And before you ask, it is a no 😉

Untitled.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
  • Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock