• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

JetElements - Widget Addon for Elementor Page Builder

JetElements - Widget Addon for Elementor Page Builder v2.6.17.1

No permission to download
v2.2.14 not nulled, asks for avtivating license
Can the releaser, pls look into the licensing -> nulled

Appreciate a proper nulled release
Bm

Haha :) It doesn't work with the latest Elementor (2.9.8) build. The widget panel is just loading, and loading. Nothing happens. When I turn off the JetElements plugin, the panel works fine. That's interessting.

Haha :) It doesn't work with the latest Elementor (2.9.8) build. The widget panel is just loading, and loading. Nothing happens. When I turn off the JetElements plugin, the panel works fine. That's interessting.
Increase your max_execution_time

Babak updated JetElements - Widgets Addon for Elementor Page Builder with a new update entry:

JetElements v2.2.16

Download JetElements v2.2.16 - Widgets Addon for Elementor Page Builder Nulled Free
[v2.2.16](https://github.com/ZemezLab/jet-elements/archive/2.2.16.zip) - 09.05.2020

* Added: compatibility with deprecated methods

[v2.2.15](https://github.com/ZemezLab/jet-elements/archive/2.2.15.zip) - 09.05.2020
* Added: `Column Vertical Scrollbar` option to the Jet Advanced settings
* Added: better compatibility with Multi-language plugins
* Added: compatibility waypoint callbacks inside...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey guys how are you? i dont see the interactive animated box widget. Do you see this one? Thank you Babak and team

Thats right! but this one and many others isnt inside of this .zip when you installed in wordpress. Any idea? thank you very much Babak.
jet elements have many widget
first install elementor and install jet elements
and check widgets

jet elements have many widget
first install elementor and install jet elements
and check widgets

these are the widgets with this .zip

Widgets in wordpress

This is the list of the full widgets by jetelements

Some are inside this zip, and others are not. Most of the creatives widgets are not here unfortunately

these are the widgets with this .zip

Widgets in wordpress

This is the list of the full widgets by jetelements

Some are inside this zip, and others are not. Most of the creatives widgets are not here unfortunately
interesting but no idea :d i downloaded directly from dev website

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock