• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Jannah - Best Newspaper Magazine News BuddyPress AMP

Jannah - Best Newspaper Magazine News BuddyPress AMP v7.1.1

No permission to download
Anyone has used Jnews and Jannah? Has any impression of the best template for a news sports site?

Thank you, it shows an error from my end but fixed now with the untouched,

could anyone tell me how to null by myself??

hello
i want change archive layout for jannah for grid

I want it to be displayed as a grid in the WordPress post archive section with only 3 columns
Only post photos and post titles
This show is on tablet and computer
I want it to have a white border according to the submitted form
In mobile mode, I want only WordPress posts to be displayed as 1 column
As before, only have a photo and post title
With a white border

Thanks for helping me make the archive look like this
None of the templates have this particular shape

Please tell me what styles I need to add or what file I need to change

For convenience, I sent my favorite photo, but these photos belong to another format
But I want the final shape to be exactly like these photos
Thanks for your tips

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 23
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 21
1.png

Create a page. Click download "TieLabs Builder" and continue. "Add blog"

2.png

I've marked the blog view you should use.
Good works!

Reactions: Babak
@farhang8480 What you want can be done with any block that displays in columns but you need to adjust the styling via CSS. It's easy, see attached screenshot of the theme demo Times. I've used somewhat darker colours to have a better contrast and you can see what has been done.

For the layout of the boxes it's probably better to override Jannah's calculation methods with a Flexbox layout.

Jannah-Times-–-The-World-News-in-One-Place.png

@farhang8480 What you want can be done with any block that displays in columns but you need to adjust the styling via CSS. It's easy, see attached screenshot of the theme demo Times. I've used somewhat darker colours to have a better contrast and you can see what has been done.

For the layout of the boxes it's probably better to override Jannah's calculation methods with a Flexbox layout.

Jannah-Times-–-The-World-News-in-One-Place.png

hello
thanks for answer
but

again 2 columns !!
i want 3 columns with side bar

1.png

Create a page. Click download "TieLabs Builder" and continue. "Add blog"

2.png

I've marked the blog view you should use.
Good works!

hello
thanks for answer
but theme block 10 only 2 columns
TieLabs Builder not have this option

how can change css file and file php for mansory thats have 3 columns with side bar

hello
thanks for answer
but

again 2 columns !!
Because the archive you're linking to has a sidebar. If you don't even know how to change that, then I suggest you first start the course "How to lay-out a website and what is a sidebar?"

As I mentioned: override Jannah's calculations with a FLEXBOX LAY-OUT.

Invest your time into learning basics. If you don't want to do that, I have nothing to suggest.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock