• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Iwys Introductions

Iwys

Jul 9, 2023
I used ChatGPT to write this, but in general everything is true. I'm just not too rich to give away $125 for a template in notion, so I came across this site. I hope it won't offend you much that I didn't write this text myself.

Let me introduce myself - I'm a passionate programmer who finds immense joy in the world of coding. But don't let my tech-oriented nature fool you; there's more to me than just lines of code. I'm also deeply intrigued by the fascinating realms of psychology, philosophy, and in particular, stoicism.

Studying programming has allowed me to unlock the power of innovation and problem-solving. It's a field that constantly challenges me to think creatively and analytically, igniting my curiosity and driving me to learn and grow every day. Through programming, I can build a bridge from imagination to reality, shaping a better future through technology.

Beyond the realm of programming, my interests take an introspective turn. Psychology has always fascinated me, as understanding the complexities of the human mind allows me to empathize with others, grasp the intricacies of their behavior.

Philosophy and, in particular, stoicism have captured my attention as well. This ancient school of thought teaches invaluable lessons on finding tranquility and fulfillment in the face of life's challenges. By embracing stoic principles, I strive to cultivate resilience and inner peace, enabling me to navigate the ever-changing currents of existence with grace and tranquility.

But hey, life isn't all about technology and contemplation! I'm also a firm believer in an active lifestyle. Engaging in sports not only keeps me physically fit but also sharpens my mental acuity. Whether it's hitting the gym, lacing up my running shoes, I find solace and rejuvenation in the pursuit of physical wellness.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock